Flowerboy 9-1

** Sehun POV **

Hello, this is Sehun and let me tell you about what happened over this past few years. Let us start from the beginning, shall we?

After my deer brother left me in front of Chanyeol's house that morning and we saw Lucy's car we knew that something was wrong. I had my suspicions in them but I never had any evidence to point it out. They were really acting as good friends.

When I entered his house I was going to announced my self but then I heard an interesting conversation. So instead I stayed in front of the door, since the entrance view is blocked by a wall that has all his family pictures.

"Then why didn't you visited me? Sehun send me a video when you vistes him and that makes me sad. Look at it!"

I was a little confuse at that moment. Why would Lucy be sad about me sending a video of me and Chanyeol? Isn't this a thing best friends share with each other?

"I think you love him more than me "
Okay, yeah now everything was kind of getting clear. My suspicions were indeed correct, but I was heart broken.

How could the people I most love do this to me?

"Oh my gosh my heart can't handle your cute jealousy. My sweetheart I did visit you but your lazy ass didn't woke up when I screamed your name and banged your window"

So this buthole went for Lucy first and I was his second choice. I really thought that he missed me.... and was a little horny because of me.

"oh oops" Lucy giggled at what Chanyeol said.

I heard some movements on the couch so I poked a little my head to see what they were doing.

"You are so beautiful Lucy from the first day I met you, you just took my breath away"

I regretted going to Chanyeol's house that day. I think that everything would have turn out better if I didn't knew. Then he fucking took her shirt off.

"What? you're making me blush" Lucy covered her stupid face.

"I've never seen these braw before, did you buy it for me?" wiggling his eyebrows.

".... maybe" She replied. He kissed her and it was getting heavy.

He fucking kissed HER!!

I don't remember much after that. I guess we can say that I blacked out. Of course, I do remember some part, like when Lucy tried to kill me but instead killed Chanyeol and when Chanyeol said that he was sorry because of her he cheated on me (I think); I remember clearly the important parts.

After that I was really scared of what just happened my life was practically ruined. I call my brother, kyungsoo.

I was surprised by how calm he was when I confessed with all this situation. He practically cleaned everything I did. He cleaned the house, dispose of the bodies, got rid of the murder weapon.

I felt bad.
He was risking himself for me.
So I ask.

"How can you do this? How can you take the fault in all this?" I was crying. Since you know I was a wimp. We were saying our last goodbyes before they took him away for 10 years. Now 7 years are remaining.

"Sehun, you weren't thinking straight it's not your fault. You are a better person than me. Honestly you were anyways going to have a better future then me. So i'll give you a second chance in life." That touched me. How can he say he had no future? I mean I do get it, he really didn't know what to study nor he had no good score to get in one. But he was my big brother; I know he could have done some great thing in the future. Instead he let out a beast to the world; me.

"But you just can't- Kyungsoo I can't move on" And it was true. I really can't move on. See every time I see a blonde girl with a pretty face I just picture Lucy. All the anger comes out and I just explode in a very violent way.

Maybe I'm traumatized or mad but I can't stop.

"Yes you can Sehun! Take care of dad for me." They took him away from me.

I looked down at my hand and guilt flashed at me. I thought of all the things that I remembered since the incident and all I could think about is revenge.

I know it's allot to process. Please, take your time there's yet more to come. Let me take a sip from my bubble tea, I'm quite thirsty from all this conversation *sips from the cups straw for an exaggerated long time* Ah, much better. Let us continue.