Flowerboy 3

*Present Day*

"Hey babe" Chanyeol pecked my lips.

"Chanyeol~ not in front of Lucy" I playfully smacked his arm.

Even though it has past 3 years I still get shy and butterflies when he express his love to me.

"This is for you. Happy third anniversary my love" Chanyeol gave me a cute rose with a huge smile.

 Happy third anniversary my love" Chanyeol gave me a cute rose with a huge smile

"Awww you two are so cute" Lucy squealed.

I giggled "Happy third anniversary"

"Oh and I think it's time for my dad to meet you properly, I think he's ready"

"That's great then the party it's at your place" Chanyeol said grabbing a chair and dragging it next to me.

"I still don't understand why you don't let your father meet him" Lucy stoped writing in her notebook and looked up at me.

"I don't know, I'm just not sure how he will react- I mean you know how he reacted when I confessed to him last year. He got all crazy and depressed" I looked down.

"Don't worry babe your pups will love me" Chanyeol tried to cheer me up making me smile at him.

"Well I gotta go to class see you later you too" Chanyeol waved and walked away.

"I love him so much I don't know what I would do without him"

"Oh please Sehunnie, stop with the cheesiness" She pushed me lightly. "Oh! I have to pee, finish the homework for me thank you" With that she ran away.

"Yah! Aish this girl always making me do all the work"