Chapter 13: Figuring things out

Diana's POV

I woke up feeling drowsy and very tired. I barely remembered what had happened before I was out, just that it was bad. I had sweat covering me from head to toe and I was not a pretty picture so I went to go take a shower. 

When I got up out of Pierce's embrace he growled, swatting around for me, and I giggled. 

I walked slowly into the bathroom and turned on the shower quickly because my skin was starting to sprout goose bumps due to leaving my mate's warm embrace. I shut the door but didn't lock it so Pierce wouldn't freak out this time.

---

After washing every inch of my body thoroughly, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel before blow-drying my hair so I wouldn't look like a hot mess.

I was drying the top layer of my hair when Pierce burst into the bathroom like a ninja and looked at me with fear evident in his eyes.

"I'm really going to have to get used to you taking a shower every morning." He sighed, pulling his hands down his face dramatically.

I laughed and smiled, "I'm sorry Mr. Alpha! Please don't hurt me!" I fake cried and wrapped my arms around his neck gracefully.

His eyes went down to my body in the towel and I was suddenly conscious that I was in just a towel and blushed while biting my lip.

His eyes immediately went to my lips and turned black as he growled.

Whoops.

He captured my lips with his and held the side of my face gently. It wasn't a fast, heated kiss. It was one of those slow, loving kisses.

The moment was perfect as our lips moved in sync and he held my face so gently that I would break if he weren't so careful. We finally pulled away and he grinned at me before turning on the shower again without a word. 

Oh Lord help me.

Hey guys! So as you all know I am suuuuuper uncomfortable with writing love scenes of any kind, (Yes, even kissing). SO just imagine that Pierce marked her and the next chapter they wake up after the mark thing. Just so y'all know, MARKING IS NOT SEX! Marking is the way in which a male wolf marks a female wolf as his own by biting her with his canines and a tattoo like thing is imprinted where the bite mark was. Just sayin'

Love y'all,

Lilin8er<3