88

*Skip the rest of the day*

So, it was finally time to go swimming. We all called into our houses to collect our bags and everything. I just stuffed my new swim-suit, a brush, hairspray, hair-ties and a granola bar in case I got hungry afterwards. I called goodbye to my mom and ran out of the house and into Asa's car. Everyone else including him had got their bags already.

"Ready?" Asa asked, looking from me, too Danielle, too Aramis. We all nodded eagerly, I couldn't wait to get into the pool and feel the warm water around my body.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the pool. I collected my bag from the back and slung it over my shoulder. I took Asa's hand and we walked to the reception desk.

"Um, hello, can we pay to go in the pool please?" Danielle asked the receptionist. She nodded and punched something into the computer before giving the four of us our locker keys and saying, "4,50 each please," we all nodded and passed her the change one by one. She nodded and smiled, motioning us in with her head. We all went into separate cubicles and changed.

The song 'Timber' by Pitbull and Kesha came on. I yelled the words, we all did.

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber.

You better move, you better dance.

Let's make a night you won't remember.

I'll be the one you won't forget." We belted out the lyrics. I danced while taking my shorts off and nearly fell. They all heard me slip and everyone burst out laughing. I giggled.

"I bought a new underwater camera so we can take pics!" Danielle squealed from the cubicle next to me.

"Yay!" I yelled back. I was excited to take pictures. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yes!" The boys called and I could hear them close by. I heard Danielle's door open by the time I was adjusting the bikini over my boobs. I came out and Danielle was wearing the little bikini she bought earlier and Asa and Aramis were simply wearing black swimming shorts. I put my stuff in the locker and locked it, before putting the key around my arm. I held Asa's hand and we walked into the little water thing that led to the pool. The water was freezing, so me and Danielle squealed. We rushed past that, and stepped into the hall. The water was blue and shimmering, just like Asa's eyes.

"Ready?" Aramis asked, and we all took hands and jumped into the pool, screaming. I hit the warm water, but shivered even so at the shock. I dived underneath and saw Asa, his cheeks puffed out as he was holding is breath. I laughed, but ended up swallowing a bunch of water. I came up coughing and spluttering, while Asa patted my back. When I got over the feeling I whispered in Asa's ear: "Have you ever had an underwater kiss?"

"No, but I'd like too," He replied, smiling at me. I smiled back and motioned Danielle over.

"Can you take a picture of this?" I asked, forgetting to tell her what I wanted a picture off.

"A picture of what?"

"Me and Asa's first underwater kiss!" I said excitedly. She nodded and I faced Asa.

"Ready?" He nodded and we counted down. "3...2...1 GO!" We dived underwater and swam towards each other before locking lips. I heard the click and knew Danielle had caught it.

"So cute!" she screamed, showing us the pic. It was perfect.

----

A/N - I found writing this really cute:') comment your feedback, and I'll also give shoutouts in the next chappie to everyone who comments.

Here are the shoutouts for last week, thank you for commenting, I found some answers soo funny!😂

@LeahMazdra

@BrooklynGail_01

@LinaKhiabethJohnson

@Amandafooom1

@CamerynHodge

@lovetoread_2002

@Maddy1141

@hannbeat

@JordanTaylor_

@Asanator16

@RudithClavio

@scarletfairy120

AND A BIG SHOUTOUT TO @Eloise_H because my name is in her Asa story! :D

Have you ever had an underwater kiss? Would you want one? Comment! And don't forget feedback, too:)

-Alicia<3

(Ps: Sorry if i got any wrong)