Chapter 2: Married?

[side note: slide to the right if you want to listen Ponytail by Twice]

Sana POV
I grab a white towel from the bathroom and cover my face.

"Don't follow me! I'm heading out! Whatever happened last night it meant nothing! Okay!" I slowly open the door.

"WAIT! What If you become pregnant?" He had a deep voice.

Shit! I haven't thought of that! I bite my lower lip and begin to talk, "don't worry! Bye!"

Hopefully no one sees me leaving the hotel. I called my manager a few minutes ago. He sounded pretty pissed. I'm dead for sure! I go to the back door.

"Where's my manager?" I said to myself. I look around and find the black van. I quickly get in and shut the door.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" He screams, his nostrils flaring, His eyes flashing with fire.

Damn he's really angry.

"Oppa~" I said in an aegyo voice. "Please don't be mad! No one saw me!"

"Sana!" He cried out loud. "You sure no one saw you?"

"I'm positive!" I gave him a thumbs up.

"Aigoo! I think I'm about to have a heart attack!" He placed his hand on his chest. "No more clubbing! It's your what? Hundred time you got drunk and ended somewhere else!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop drinking! Let's go home now!" I close my eyes.

Few hours later
"Wake up Sana," my manager said.

"What's that?"

He was carrying a bowl and mike. I'm hungry! I lick my lips and looked at the bowl.

"Hangover soup!" He placed the bowl in the table.

"Oppa turn on the TV," I said with my mouth full.

*Breaking news*
"A reporter saw Sana and V from BTS leaving a hotel room. Do we have a new couple? I smell something fishy!" The lady laughed.

"I'm ship it!" The man said.

"The reporter said that they're getting marry." The lady looked astonish.

I quickly get up! WHAT THE HELL?

Jeongyeon POV
"How can you say that?" My manager was walking back and forth.

"What? I said the truth!" I crossed my leg.

"Your mom is going to kill me!" Minseok's manager said scratching his head.

Flashback
"We're dating!" I smirked. "It's been a year! We're about to get marry too!"

"Really?" One reporter said.

"Of course!" I laughed.

"Is it true?" Another reporter asked Minseok.

"Yes.."

"Okay no more questions! Security! WE NEED SECURITY!"
End of flashback

"Look how disappointed Minseok is!" My manager said shaking his hand.

"jeongyeon! How can you say that?" Minseok said getting up angrily.

"I did nothing wrong! Plus it's just an arranged marriage! We can get divorce later!" I said shouting.

"Just an arranged marriage? MY LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU!" He was screaming like his life depend on it.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR FAMILY WENT BANKRUPT!"

"YOU THINK I WANT TO GET MARRY TO A GIRL WHOSE FATHER-" he stops.

"FATHER WHAT?"

"Forgot it! You're not worth my time!" He said leaving the room.

Dahyun POV
"Hurry up and get in," Eunwoo said coldly, walking behind me.

I lowered my head down, it breaks my heart seeing us like this. Doesn't he feel anything? It's been three years since we broke up! I have a lot of questions!! Like why did he disappear out of nowhere! Why didn't he say that he was hurting! Memories came back...we were so happy back then.

"Lets go," my manager said.

I enter the studio and bow to everyone! I say do your best. I go straight to the dressing room. The makeup takes 30 minutes. it takes us a few hours to get ready for the photoshoot. I have to wear a school uniform. The school uniform is very simple.

"Beautiful!" The stylist said.

"Thank you!" I bow to her.

"Okay! the theme is about high school students begin in love!" The director said.

Eunwoo stands there smiling at everyone. I walk toward him and smiled. My feelings for him haven't changed. I still like him...but he moved on.

* pose pose*
*pose pose*
*pose pose*
* click click*
*click click*
*click click*

"Good job!" The director said smiling big. "Is Jackson Wang ready?"

"Yes sir!" The lady said.

My eyes widened, "oppa you look handsome!" Crap I said it out loud.

"I know!" He said smiling.

"Okay! Jackson, you and Eunwoo now!" The director said.

I go back stage and watch Jackson! He looks so cool! Jackson was alway there for me..he's like my big brother. Always helping me out (^~^)

Few minutes later
"Good job everyone!" The director said.

Everyone bows to each other! I'm glad we're done. I go back to the dressing room!

"I'm-I'm sorry!" I didn't know Eunwoo was changing.

"Dahyun are you dating Jackson?"

Wait!!! Did he just talked to me???!!! I wanted to dance but I have to control myself.

"No," I answered.

He didn't say anything. Is that it?! Why didn't he asked me how I been? If I was okay? That he's sorry! I grab his wrist before he begins to walk away.

"Why aren't you asking me questions?" My voice cracks. "I have a lot to ask you!"

He stands there quiet.

"Why aren't you talking? Why did you disappear out of nowhere?"

Again he stand there quite.

"SAY SOMETHING!" I couldn't hold my tears anymore. "Before the memories grow and become nostalgia! Can't you back come to me? Can't you stand with me?"