Chapter 5: Rival

Side note: slide to the right to listen to Return by Wendy. It makes it more dramatic lol

Dahyun POV
"I won't! I will always protect her!" Jackson said facing me.

I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Somehow I don't want Jackson to let go. I hold his hand tightly.

"I'm sorry Jackson but Dahyun is going to get marry with Eunwoo whether you like it or not!" JY Park said shouting.

"Dahyun is that what you want?" Jackson said.

"No!" I said.

"Jackson listen to JY Park!" The chairman looked annoyed.

"I'm sorry," Jackson let go of my hand.

No..please Jackson don't! Eunwoo smirks and grabs my hand.

"You won this round but the next time I'm going to win," he said frustrated. "Dahyun!" He tip my chin up and gently kissed my lips. "Wait for me okay," he smiled.

I nodded.

"Well damn!" The chairman said clapping. "What a men!! Bravo!" The chairman stands up.

I watch him leave the office, I'm going to wait for you. Eunwoo looks furious from head to toe.

"The both of you can leave now," JY Park said.

We both bow to them and left.

Narrator POV
"Want to make a bet," the chairman said getting a glass of water.

"Jackson vs Eunwoo?" JY Park chuckled.

"Hell yea! five thousand dollars!" He extend his hand.

"You're on! I pick Jackson," JY Park shakes his hand.

"Wise decision."

Eunwoo POV
"Dahyun do you like Jackson?" I couldn't help it but to asked.

"I don't know..."

"Dahyun I still love you! There's reasons why I left you. Please give me another chance!" I kneel down.

"I want to but something is holding me back...I'm sorry," tears are falling down from her cheek.

"I won't give up on us! I know you still have feelings for me. I'm sorry for begin a jerk! I'm sorry for so many things!" I stand up and embrace her to my arms.

"Eunwoo..." she said softly.

Sana POV
"Stop staring at me," I want to throw a dictionary at his face.

"You're pretty," he said smiling.

My heart skip a beat.

"What?"

"Are you deaf or what?" He smirks.

"AISSH!" I said messing up my hair. He was teasing me.

"So how long are we going to be in your manager office? I'm hungry," he was whining like a little toddler.

"tteokbokki sounds good?" I said getting up.

"Yea! Let's go!"

He's really childish! How old is he? Acting like this?!

"Let's go together! That way we can convince people that we're madly in love," he said holding my hand.

I tired to pull my hand away but he has a good grip of my hand.

"No thanks-"

"C'mon!"

Few minutes later
At the end he wins. We're eating in an tteokbokki restaurant. The restaurant has a little stage were people volunteer to sing. Everyone looks at us with smiling faces. I guess many people ships me and him.

"Oppa you're the best!" One of his fangirls said.

"Unnie take good care of him! Oppa you too!" Another said.

"Thank you," Taehyung said shyly.

After we're finished eating I go to the bathroom to get fresh air. He's a weird kid but I like him.

"Omo!" A girl said shyly.

"Hello," I smiled at her.

"Can I have your autograph," she bows to me.

"No need to bow.." I'm little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry!" She bows again! "Pabo! She said not to bow!" She said hitting herself.

I begin to laugh, "you're cute!"

"THANK-THANK YOU!" She bows again.

"How about a ticket for my next concert!" I hand her the ticket. "Hope to see you there!" I wave goodbye to her.

"YIPPEE!" I can hear her screaming.

When I come back I can hear Taehyung singing he's heart out on the little stage.

"EVERYONE MY WIFE!" He said pointing at me.

Crap...I smiled and go on stage.

"ahjumma turn the volume up!" Taehyung said getting another microphone.

"What song are we singing?" I asked nervously.

"You are my everything by Gummy!"

We begin to sing..after the song is over we sing a Korean trot. I never had this much fun since high school. I was laughing at Taehyung lame jokes.

"Everyone isn't my wife pretty?" He pointed the microphone to the crowd.

"NEH (yes)" they shouted.

"Of course she is!" He kissed my cheek.

My heart skip a beat.

Jeongyeon POV
I go after Minseok...he's the first guy to reject me since we met in high school.

"I know what my dad did..." I stand in front of him.

"Then why you ask?" He looked annoyed.

"Are you going to take revenge on me?"

"No."

Pabo! You supposed to say yes...how can I hate when you act like this. I know you hate me but I love you.

"Why?"

"It's not your battle."

Before he walks away I grab his wrist, "I won't let you hurt my dad! I know what he did was wrong...but he's the not only one."

"MOVE!" He said pushing me away.

"Ask your dad! He was involved too."

He quickly turned around, "take that back!"

"Your dad killed your best friend!"

He pushed me to the wall pretty hard.

"My father is innocent!" He made a fist and punched the wall. "It's your fault Sana is suffering!"

"You mean your father! If you don't believe me ask your dad." My back hurts a lot.

"Stop! Stop!" He said punching the wall again. I can see his veins popping out.

"Stop you're hurting yourself!" I hug him from the back.

"Don't touch me! You're a monster like your dad!"

I let go...so he sees me as a monster.