💛Dahyun and Eunwoo/Jackson💛

So Valentine's day is coming up so I'm going to make a special chapter for each couple. Hope you enjoy!

Dahyun POV
I arrived at the coffee shop and looked for Sana and Jeongyeon. I quickly sat down when I saw them.

"Dahyun!" They both shouted.

I was startle by them, "what?"

"Do know what today date is?" Jeongyeon sounded like a reporter when she asked.

"Uh February the 14th?" I answered unsure.

"Exactly!" Sana put her coffee down. "Which means chocolate! Also means you have to give it to someone you love!" Sana smirked.

"No," I know what they're thinking.

"Why not?" They both whined like little kids.

"I don't like that kind of stuff," I mumbled.

"But Eunwoo will like it," Jeongyeon pouted.

"I don't care."

"What about Jackson?" Sana gives me a strong gaze.

Damn it Sana. She knows me too know well. I pretend like I didn't hear anything.

"You know Sinb is back," Jeongyeon looked at me with a serious gaze. When she said that I quickly got up.

"Look she's getting jealous," Sana chuckled. "You better step up your game or else Sinb is gonna get yo man!"

"SHUT UP!" I smack the table and leave the coffee shop. I need to find Jackson before Sinb does.

Sinb is Jackson's ex. I don't know the real reason why they broke up but I know Jackson was hurt a lot. It took a while for him to smile and laugh again. If she's back then that means she wants him back. I take a taxi to go to my father company. Well he's my step-dad but I call him father. I paid the taxi driver and quickly enter the building. I take the elevator and press floor four.

"Appa!" I said entering his room.

"What is it?" He was doing paper work.

"Sinb is back!" I frowned.

"Who is she again?" He gave me a warm smile and put the paper work away.

"Jackson's ex," I sat down and begin to whine more.

Jackson POV
When Jeonghan dropped me off by my house I saw someone waiting outside. I froze when I saw her. My body felt warm when she smiled at me. She still looked beautiful after so many years. I shook my head and began to walk.

"It's been a long time?" She grabbed my luggage.

I nodded and enter the code to get in. She putted my luggage down and looked around.

"I miss you."

I was taken back by what she said. My lips became numb. I couldn't respond back but to stared at her. I finally spoke after the long silence.

"Sinb why are you here?"

"What you mean?" She tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm here because I want to," she said linking her arms to mine.

Eunwoo POV
It's 10:00 pm and I'm about to have dinner with Dahyun and her father. I'm a little nervous but I think I can survive.

"Eunwoo you ready?" She looked beautiful. The golden high-low dress made her look like a princess. She was wearing a sliver necklace around her neck.

"You're beautiful," I quickly responded.

"Thank you."

When we arrived at the restaurant she told me she was going to the restroom. I nodded and sit down in front of her dad. He looked familiar but I don't recall where I saw him. Shit! I forgot to bow!

"Hello sir!" I quickly get up and bowed to him.

"So now you remember?" He looked angry.

"I'm so sorry!" I couldn't look at him.

He begin to laugh, "relax kid."

I sigh and sat down. Suddenly my head started to hurt. My body shivers and I begin to sweat a lot. I felt afraid. I haven't been this afraid since the accident.

"Son are you okay?"

My vision was getting blurry. "I'm sorry but I need to go to the restroom," I run to the restroom. I touch my head. It felt like a hammer hit me. My head is about to explode. I slowly fall down to my knees. Suddenly I got a flashback. I saw a man in a black suit he spoked something to me.

Dahyun POV
The truth is I know Jackson is here with Sinb. I'm a fool! Jackson is going to pick her! Without me knowing I was crying. He looked happy with her.

"Dahyun?" I heard a voice.

I walked pass the voice.

"Dahyun?" I felt warmed when he grab my wrist.

I looked up and lower my head. Why is he here? He's watching me cry. He gently tough my cheek and embraced me to his arms.

"I love you," he pressed his lips against mine.

It felt like I was in a different world full with harmony. I knew it was wrong to kiss him but it felt right. The kiss was sweet and sour but I love it. I had thousands butterflies in my stomach. When we pulled away I felt like my cheeks were burning up.

"Eunwoo?"

He was standing behind Jackson. My dad was also with him. Crap I'm in big trouble now!

"Dahyun?" He looked shocked almost like he couldn't believe that I kissed Jackson.

"Dahyun!" My father sounded pissed.

Jackson made a fist.