Chapter 6: Hurt

Taehyung POV
I kissed her cheek and everyone was clapping. She's not that bad after all, I smiled at her. If she didn't had a bad attitude I would date her.

"Thank you for having us," we both bow and leave the stage.

After we're done go to the van and wait for her manager.

"Taehyung right?"

"Yes?" I said looking at her.

"Don't kissed me again! You're nothing to me! I'm just doing this for my own benefit. Don't think wrong about us. We're only doing business so don't fall for me."

"I think you're the one who's thinking wrong, I only kissed you to convince people that we're madly in love. I don't want my fans to hate you or say anything bad about you. You know I have a lot of fangirls-"

She cuts me off.

"Okay stop talking! You're annoying."

Time skip
Sana POV
I go to my apartment and lie down on my bed...my heart beaten twice. After so many years my heart skipped a beat. I go to the bathroom and splash water on my face.

"Jason what should I do?" I said holding onto my necklace.

Tears are falling endlessly, I miss you so much. I wish I was with you...at times like this I don't know what to do. This endlessly of loneliness...

"My heart is aching," I collapsed to the floor. I miss you so much I want to die.

1:00 Am
Taehyung POV
I got a called from Jungkook saying that he saw Sana drinking in a bar. By the time I got there Sana was passed out.

"Sana are you okay?" I grab her arm.

"Jason," she mumbled to herself.

"Jason?" I said looking around.

"Why are you here?" She slowly open her eyes.

"Here! Get on."

"You're going to carry me?" She begin to laugh.

"I have no choice but to carry you," I lean her close to me, I bend down a little to lift her legs and put her arms around my shoulder. "Aigoo! This girl smells like alcohol!" The smell is too strong I think I'm getting dizzy.

"I love you," she mumbled. "Jason! How can you leave me?!"

She's talking to herself again! Who's Jason? I thought to myself.

"Sana tomorrow we're going to get marry!" I don't know if she can hear me.

Eunwoo POV
"Please give me another chance?" I said.

"I'll think about it," she looked broken from the inside.

I hate myself for making her suffer...if I didn't left her in the first place things would have been different.

"I want time for myself right now.."

I watch her leave.

Dahyun POV
I don't know what to do...my heart is saying something different. To be honest I was developing feelings for Jackson until I met Eunwoo again. I go to the dance studio and begin to dance. I express my feelings though dancing.

"You okay?" Taecyeon said coming in.

I was gasping for air, I didn't notice I was sweating a lot. My hair was flying everywhere, I looked paler than I used to.

"I don't know oppa," I lower my head down.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I think I'm in love with someone but now I don't know what to do...I saw him again. My feelings for him haven't changed but I met someone who made me feel the warmest in life."

"So now you're debating about it? To be honest I think you already know who you want to pick."

"You're right."

"So tomorrow is your wedding huh?" He said giving me a water bottle.

"Yea."

Jackson POV
"Eunwoo!" I shouted at him.

"Get away from Dahyun!" It sounded like he was giving me a warning.

"Sorry I can't do that! I can make her happy! She deserves someone better!" I grabbed him by the collar.

"Dahyun loves me! You think you can take her away from me!" He grabbed me by the collar too.

"Yes I can and I will prove it!" I said pushing him to the wall.

"JACKSON! EUNWOO! STOP!" Mark pushed me away from Eunwoo and Jinyoung pushed Eunwoo away from me.

"Tomorrow is our wedding! She's going to get marry with me whether you like it or not!"

Minseok POV
I go to the bar and begin to drink. Shot after shot I begin to lose my balance...your dad killed your best friend.

"She's crazy!" I begin to laugh. Everything become blurry...flashback came back. "I can't believe I'm going to get marry with her tomorrow!" She's a monster like her dad! My chest begin to burn.

"Minseok?" A familiar voice said.

"Who are you," my vision is blurry.

"Mina duhh! Why are you here? drinking alone?"

"Mina? MINA!" I get up but fall down on the ground right away.

"Pabo!" She helps me get up. "Hurry up before a paparazzi sees you!"

"I don't care anymore! I hate my life!" I said hitting my chest.

She takes my phone away from me, she's speaking to someone on the phone.

Jeongyeon POV
A girl named Mina called me saying that Minseok is in bad shape. She texted me the address and I quickly go there. When I enter I can see Minseok drinking, tears where falling down like a waterfall.

"Thank you for coming," she bows to me.

"No thank you!" I bow to her.

"Why is she here?" Minseok pointed at me.

"Well I have to go," she said gabbing her purse.

I tired to help Minseok but he pushed me away.  I need help! I chased after Mina.

"Mina wait!" I said grabbing her wrist.

She turns around, she quickly wiped her tears away. Was she crying? I looked at her eyes...they were full of sorrow.

"Yes," her voice cracks.

"I need help with Minseok."

She nodded.  "Mina" I heard this name before but where? Mina. Mina. Mina. Mina! She's Minseok first love. Minseok puts his arms around her, I lower my head down. She carries him outside and I wave for a taxi.

"Take good care of him," she said smiling.

I nodded.

Minseok and I get in the taxi car. I wave goodbye to Mina and smiled. Minseok puts his head on my left shoulder.

"Please don't go," he mumbled.

I hold his hand, "I won't."

Comment on your favorite couple so far 😊😊 also thank you for reading my story.