Epilogue: The beginning

Play the song if you want to.

[TWO YEARS LATER]
Dahyun POV
"How has it been?" One reporter asked me.

"Good," I answered.

"How do you feel about Eunwoo and Somi getting marry?" Another asked.

I smile and answer the question, "I'm happy for them."

Suddenly the lights turned off everyone went quite. What's happening? I'm a little scared after I watched The Ring with Jihyo. I see little lights, they look like candle. 

"Happy birthday to you," I know that voice it's Jackson. I saw him carrying a cake with his two hands. I forgot about my birthday! I guess I was too busy with my schedule.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to my future wife," the lights turned on. Jackson puts the cake on the table and kneeled down.

I gasped covering my mouth with my hand when I saw a small black box. When he open it  a beautiful diamond ring was in it.

"Will you marry me?" He looked at me with his dark yet shining eyes. He smiled at me beautifully I felt butterflies in my stomach, a warm tear full with happiness fell down from my cheek.

"Yes!"

Everyone clapped I completely forgot about the reporters being here. Jackson puts the ring on my ring finger. The reporters are asking so many questions after Jackson proposed to me.

Jackson POV
After the interview was over we went on a date to the Han River. We walk while holding hands my heart still skips like crazy.

"Minseok is back?" I said facing her.

"Really? I pray for him," she chuckled a little. "Hopefully things work out for them," she said.

"I hope so... "

Jeongyeon POV
"Jeongyeon how do you feel about Minseok's new girlfriend?" The reporter said to me.

We're doing a press conference after we ended the drama called Unforgettable Love. I hold the microphone tight, "good."

"Is it true you're dating your co-worker Vernon?" One of them from the very back asked.

"Is it?" Vernon laughed at me while answering the question.

"So it's true?" Another asked.

"Mmmm," I said smiling.

"Of course not! Jeongyeon is dating me," The voice I haven't heard for two years is speaking. I look around searching for him, I bite my lip maybe I heard wrong. All I was hearing was the cameras clicking and clicking.

Minseok POV
I open the door and only looked at Jeongyeon. I smirked, so she did wait for me after two years. Everyone seemed shocked when they saw me walking up to the stage.

"My new girlfriend is Jeongyeon," I said out loud for the whole world to hear. I wave to Jeongyeon and wink at her.

"Really? So does that means after two years of being divorced you're getting back together?" The reporter asked.

Everyone was asking questions and questions! The room became noisy, Jeongyeon doesn't look happy at all.

After the interview was over I waited for Jeongyeon in her van. "When she is coming?" I asked her manager.

"She's probably talking to Vernon," he said checking his phone.

"Why? You're her manager! Don't let her talk to guys!" I begin to feel jealous.