Chapter 11: Interview

Jackson POV
"I'm here," I smiled at Jeonghan who was talking on the phone.

It's time. I'm ready for anything. Everything is going to change... Dahyun please wait for me also don't hate me for this. You know what they say promises are meant to be broken.

"Jackson!" Jeonghan patted me on the shoulder.

"Is something wrong?" I looked at him.

"Jeongyeon's dad knows..."

Taehyung POV
We have a press conference with Dahyun, Eunwoo, and Sana. Jeongyeon and Minseok are supposed be here too but we can't find them. I'm nervous because the whole world knows about Sana being pregnant. Right now we're sitting down answering questions from reporters.

"Taehyung, how did you felt when Sana told you the news?" One reporter at the back asked. I smiled at him and begin to speak.

"I was very happy. Hopefully I can become a great father," I get shy when I said that.

"What about you? Sana," the reporter said again.

"Ah, well I was shocked but happy at the sometime," her cheeks becomes pinkish.

"Dahyun, you had dating rumors with Jackson. Eunwoo how did you feel about them?" One reporter in front asked Eunwoo.

"Jealous," he laughs a little.

"Dahyun is it true that the both of you were dating in high school?" Another reporter said.

"Yes," she said.

Eunwoo POV
Dahyun has been looking sad for the past month. I know she's hurting... I tried to get close to her but she shuts me down. She says she was going to give me another chance but why do I feel like she's looking for someone else.

"Taehyung what about your members?" One reporter asked.

"They are happy for me," he responded.

"Sana when is your due day?"

"October the 27th." She replied.

"People are wondering why did the six of you got married at the same time?" Everyone nods and was desperate for an answer.

Suddenly J.Y. Park showed up and answered the question.

"Sana, Dahyun and Jeongyeon are best friends," he paused. "They told me that they wanted to get marry at the same time. I know it's weird but I was happy for them."

"Really? They asked Dahyun and Sana.

"Yes," they both said.

"The interview is over now," J.Y.Park gave a sign to the staff.

Minseok POV
I watched Jeongyeon talk with her dad. Her dad looked furious. Suddenly my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?"

"YAH! You rascal! WHERE ARE YOU? You know J.Y. Park is pissed. He can't find Jeongyeon or you! He had to explain to the reporters that you were sick and Jungyeon was taking care of yo-"

I hang up. I'm fucked but I don't care. My phone begins to ring again but this time I turn it off. I'm sorry hyung! Please don't be mad at me. After Jeongyeon is done talking with her dad she opens the rear door. I walk toward her when her dad left.

"Jeongyeon," I yelled.

"What?" She said coldly.

"Listen to your dad."

*3rd person POV*
~1:00 am~
The girl arrived at the company who killed her lover. She had mix feelings about it but she knows what she needs to do. Pretend like nothing happened. That she lost all her memories and she has no clue about the past.

"Please have a seat," the old man said.

"Is something wrong?" She politely asked.

"No, nothing," he laughed but it wasn't amusing more like creepy.

"Why am I here?" She tried not to look worry.

"Is about Taehyung and Dahyun."

She listened to him. She couldn't believe it... why is he acting like this? How can he be so cruel? Is he even human?

"Sana have an abortion."

Those words echoed in her head. Abortion? Why? WHY? She finally stood up and begin to speak.

"No."

Sorry for my bad grammar lol what's going to happen to Sana?🤔 what about Jackson?🤔