Chapter 22: A lonely Christmas

Listen to a sad song while reading this if you want.

Dahyun POV
It's Christmas Eve, I put my best outfit on and head to my destination. I can't believe it's almost a year with Eunwoo. Time passes so fast... it's time to make my decision who I want to be with before I go I call Sana.

"Happy Christmas Eve," I said.

"Happy Christmas Eve," she sounded down.

"Sana are you really going to do it?" The words came out of my mouth.

"Yes."

"I have to go," I said hanging up. I go out and take a taxi. I tell him to go downtown that I'm going to meet up with my husband.

It takes a few minutes for me to arrive but eventually I get there. I wave to Eunwoo and walk toward him. The snow is falling down slowly.

"Dahyun thank you for giving me another chance," he said hugging me.

"You got the wrong idea," I broke the hug and clear my voice. "Eunwoo in every drama the main guy who made the girl suffer alway gets the girl, leaving the second lead guy suffering.
For once I'm going to listen to my mind not my heart."

"What are you trying to say?" He's voice cracks.

"I choose Jackson."

"Then why are you here?" A tear drop from his cheek.

"I'm forgiving you for everything you have done to me. So don't hate yourself," I gently smiled at him.

"Thank you for everything," he said walking away.

Jeongyeon POV
I turned the TV on and laugh when they laughed but there are tears in my eyes again. I didn't realize how much I was crying. Everyone is having fun with their dates meanwhile I'm suck here thinking of the past. My phone begins to ring.

"Yes," I said picking up my phone.

"The article is out about Minseok and you," My manager said.

"Thank you Oppa," I tried to say. "I'm hanging up," I said.

I search the article on my phone it say "Minseok and Jeongyeon got divorce after one year being together." I guess it's done.

I lie down on the couch, I tried to sleep but my tears are coming fasting and fasting. There's a saying you never know what you have until it's gone. True is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it.

"I miss you," I hugged my myself. It's over now.. nothing last forever.

Sana POV
"Taehyung," I said going to the kitchen. He looked at me with his cold eyes.

"What?"

"I don't think I can do this anymore... I love you," I finally have the courage to tell him. "I want a divorce," damn I'm crying again.

"Is-is that what you want?" His voice was different now. His eyes are turning watery.

"Yes! You're always with Krystal.... let's just end it," my eyes are tired from crying but somehow my tears are falling down again.

He nodded looking down on the floor. I go outside to get fresh air. I need to stop crying. I'm so hopeless.

Taehyung POV
She wants a divorce.. why am I a idiot. I was alway ignoring her. We were about to become a family but everything fell apart.

"What kind of Christmas present is this?" I slowly fall down on the floor. I hate myself for hurting her. I punch the floor again and again until my knuckles cracked.

It's over.