Chapter 10: My love for you

Sana POV
The next day I wake up and saw Taehyung sleeping next to me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me. He might be the father of my baby but he's still annoying!  I get up and go to the bathroom to wash up.

Taehyung POV
I slowly open my eyes and stretch my two arms and legs. I yawn and get up. I knock on the door and Sana shouted something I couldn't understand. Was she speaking Japanese?

"Sana I really need to pee!" I knock on the door again.

She opened the door and rolled her eyes. I didn't mean to push her but I really wanted to go pee. I quickly shut the door and go to the toilet.

Sana POV
I go to the kitchen and make pancakes. I take the milk out of the fridge raider. I get the flour, four eggs, butter, bowl and the mixer.

"Need help?" Taehyung said coming in.

"I guess."

"You look cute," he grabbed the bowl and pour the flour in the bowl.

I clean my throat and began to speak, "stop flirting with me! I don't like you okay."

"You sure?" He stop mixing the flour and gently grab my waist. I felt my face burning up.

Dahyun POV
*afternoon*
"Ready?" I said to my manager.

"I'm going to beat you this time!" He said looking at his phone.

"Hahah in your dream!" I begin to tap on my phone quickly. We are playing Pokémon Duel in the waiting room.

"Bet!"

"Bet!" I said.

We were neck and neck but at the end I won. I started to shuffle and sing "I'm a winner and you're a loser." I was too busy dancing that I didn't notice Eunwoo coming in.

"Wow," he said clapping and laughing.

"Shit..." I'm embarrassed.

"Haha that's what you get!" My manager was laughing his ass off.

"Wow what a supportive manager I have," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Dahyun and Eunwoo in ten minutes the interview," the lady informed us.

"Okay," I smiled.

Sana and Taehyung comes in too.

"Unnie!" I said hugging her.

"Where's Jeongyeon?" She asked.

"I don't know."

"Oh," she smiled.

"Taehyung," I said awkwardly.

"Dahyun are you okay?" Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo POV
I can tell Dahyun and Taehyung are awkward when they saw each other.

"Please Dahyun don't be awkward around me," he said smiling.

"I try not to."

"Dahyun why are you awkward around him?" I face her. She didn't answered my question instead Taehyung begin to talk.

"I'm Dahyun's ex boyfriend," he smile awkwardly.

"WHAT?" My mouth was wide open.

Sana doesn't seem surprised at all. She just rolled her eyes and sigh. Does Jackson knows about this? How long were they dating? Since when? Why did they broke up? I wanted answers!

I put my arm around Dahyun, "so why did you guys break up?"

"Didn't Dahyun tell you?" He said surprised.

"Tell me what?" I looked at Dahyun.

Dahyun sort of smiled.

"Sana aren't you jealous?" I shouted.

"Lower your voice down my ears are precious!" She looks at me with a death glared.

"Sana are you jealous?" Taehyung looked happy when he said it.

"No, why would I?" She said coldly.

He pouted.

"Well you're not jealous but I am!" I make sure he doesn't go near her.

"Eunwoo you're overreacting! Taehyung is my step brother. We dated back then but we broke up due to our busy schedule. Years past and my mom was dating someone. I was happy for her since my dad died she didn't go out much," she explained to me.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I found out that she was dating Taehyung's dad. Well his step dad. They both got married and we become siblings. We don't have feeling for each other anymore."

"That's good," I sigh.

"Sana you're not jealous?" Taehyung pouted. He looks like he likes her a lot. He's probably sad because Sana didn't get jealous at all. I mean I'm a dude so I understand what's he's feeling inside.

Jeongyeon POV
"What do you mean Minseok?" I said confused.

"They know.." he mumbled.

"How?"

"I don't know... I overheard when I went to your dad's company."

"I don't care," I begin to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"I do."

Minseok POV
I don't know when but she came in my heart. Without me knowing I'm in love with her. I'm afraid to lose her...I lost my best friend. I know what her dad is capable of...

"Why do you care?" She crossed her eyebrows.

"Because is my revenge! So don't get in," it's true but I don't want her to get hurt. I want to protect her. I couldn't protect Sana and Jason but I can protect her.

"I don't care!" She said walking away.

Jeongyeon POV
I don't care what he says anymore! I'm going to help Jackson! I want to redeem my dad. I go back to the airport and tried to find Jackson and Jeonghan. I froze when I saw my dad's car. He's following us. I quickly called Jeonghan and told him to go without me. I walk toward my father's car. I knock on the window and get in.

"Were you following me?" I said facing him.

"Jeongyeon stop what you were doing.." he seem broken in the inside. He looked different today like someone was threatening him.

"I won't!"

"Jeongyeon I love you but stop. Jackson is going to get hurt. You know the boss ordered me to kill her," he spoke slowly.

"What? Are you going to listen to him?"