Chapter 20: what about us?

Jeongyeon POV
"You like me?" I looked up at him.

"Yes..." he mumbled.

"I have to go," Jeonghan immediately left.

Leaving the two of us alone in the living room. We just stood there for a minute without a word. To be honest I wasn't expecting him to like me. I don't know how to feel about this? After all that happened I haven't thought about us.

"Minseok I left something..." I'm making up lies. "I have to go..." I left the house.

I walk down the street and stop when I saw her. Why is she here? I only hated one person in my life and that was Krystal.

"Jeongyeon?" She wave cutely behind her was her butler. "Yah Jeongyeon don't try to walk away!" She said running toward me.

"Why are you here?" I said automatically.

"After five years you welcome me like this?" She pouted. "Fine I tell you," she whisper in my ear. "I want Taehyung back I know he's married with Sana but after the news about his dad I pretty sure he's suffering."

"Krystal go back home," I glared at her.

"Are you still mad at me? It's been five years Jeongyeon! Plus I don't love Minseok anymore I love Taehyung."

That's the thing about her she thinks she's in loves with somebody but in reality she isn't.

Dahyun POV
"Jackson?" He's hugging me tight I couldn't breathe.

"I'm doing this for your own good," he pulled away and grab me by my shoulder. "Eunwoo is cheating on you," he said.

"I know."

"What?" He said confused. "Why didn't you say anything? You still love him huh? Even though he's cheating on you! You love him," his eyes are turning watery.

"I didn't say anything because I'm in love with two guys!"

"But you didn't cheated on him! He did! You supposed to be pissed about it!"

I didn't say anything.

"Even though you love two guys you didn't went on and cheated on him!" He grab my shoulder pretty hard.

"But it felt like i did!" I shouted.

"Who's the other guy?" Did he really just asked that? He's a idiot.

"You! You idiot!"

Sana POV
"What happened?" I quickly ran toward Taehyung. His face is all bruised up. He finally came home.

"Don't touch me," he said coldly.

"Why are you acting like this?" It was like he's a different person. What happened to the sweet Taehyung I knew?

"Everyone is acting like everything is normal? Huh? Everyone is happy because all the bad guys are in jail? Huh?" He was yelling his lungs out.

"Clam down Taehyung," my eyes are turning watery.

"Sana how can you smile after everything that happened? You act like nothing ever happened. Are you eve sad about your baby?" He was still yelling at me.

"YES I AM but I know he's in good hands!" I was getting close to him.

"Don't come near me," he stepped back. "Every time I looked at you I get reminded that my father killed not only your first love but your baby," now he's tearing up.

"Taehyung," I said slowly.

"I regret meeting you," his words hurt like hell. It was like my heart stop beating for a second.

"You know I had a choice too I regret coming back to earth," I'm supposed to be angry at him but I'm not. "You know for a second I thought I found love once again...but I'm wrong," I tried my hardest to hold my tears.

"Good," he said walking to the bedroom.