Chapter 8: Baby? What? Who?

Sana POV
It's been one month since we got married. Nothing really change but I wasn't feeling good these past months. I don't eat much or go out. Taehyung is busy with his comeback with BTS. We haven't spend time with each other. We are strangers again.

"Sana," Dahyun said placing her hand on my forehead.

"If I eat I feel like throwing up," I mumbled.

"You don't have fever," She was relieved. "Let's go to the hospital! Unnie I'm worry about your health," She calls her manager.

"Alright."

We arrived at the hospital and check in. It takes a while for them to call me.

"Kim Sana!" The nurse said.

When she says Kim I got chills around my back. All of us gets up and walk toward her. She leans the way and we walk behind her. We enter the room and I quickly sit down on the chair.

"What's the problem?" She had a sweet voice.

"I feel nauseous every single time I eat...my period is late too," I said slowly.

"She doesn't go out too! Her stomach hurts all the time," Dahyun added.

"Mrs. Kim I think you're pregnant!" The nurse said excitedly.

I bite my lip and tired to smile but I couldn't. I mean I'm glad I'm going to have a baby but the fact about my career is going to be over... I'm not really to be a "mother" I'm not close to be a mother. I can tell Dahyun and her manager are surprised too.

Dahyun POV
I'm too shock to say anything! I didn't know Taehyung and Sana did it.... I can tell Sana wasn't pleasant about the news.

"The doctor will come and check you," the nurse said.

"Thank you," Sana bows.

The nurse smiles and bowed too. After that she left the room. My manager gave me a looked like you need to tell me the gossip about her and Taehyung.

"Oppa can you please step out for a minute," I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay," he gives me another look like you better tell me! He steps out leaving Sana and me alone.

"Sana."

"I don't know what to do..."

"Tell Taehyung about it," I bite my lip.

She nodded.

The doctor comes in and told Sana to do a pregnancy test. After the test is done the result were out. I read Positive and gasped.

"Unnie you're pregnant!" I embrace her to my warm arms.

After we left the hospital Sana wanted a serious talk with me. We go to a close coffee shop and sit down.

"Jackson is coming back," she said.

"I know.." I looked at the ground.

It's been one month since he left...he's busy with GOT7. He avoids me every single time he sees me. Eunwoo is always there for me when I feel down. I gave Eunwoo another chance and he better not screwed up!

"Dahyun," she grabs my hand.

"Yes."

"Jackson is coming back but this time is going to be different."

"What you mean?" I said confused.

"You will know."

Jeongyeon POV
Jackson told me everything now I need to protect my dad. Minseok is doing everything to destroy him but I won't let him. Jackson and I agree to protect my dad and his. I felt sorry for Eunwoo too. His dad got all the blame and had to move overseas leaving Dahyun behind.

"Jeonghan," I said smiling.

"You look cute!" He winked at me.

"Stop!" I said blushing.

"Ready?" He starts the car.

"Hell yea!" I'm really to expose him to the world.

"The things I do for you!" He chuckled a little. "Jeongyeon if we do this.. you know we can't turn back. Your dad and Jackson's dad are done."

"I know but I need to do this."

"I love you Jeongyeon."

Jackson POV
"In ten hours everything is going to change... Dahyun wait for me. After I'm done with this I will take your hand and walk beside you," I looked at the sunset.