Chapter 7: Forged wedding

Dahyun POV
There's no turning back...I have to marry Eunwoo. I wish it was Jackson...I don't understand him. He promised me! I looked at the mirror and sigh. The dress is beautiful no doubt about it. The sleeves are see-though with beautiful flowers pattern.

Side note: got lazy to describe the dress lol

I looked like a princess that came out of the book

I looked like a princess that came out of the book. I force a smile and greet everyone with Sana and Jeongyeon. The three of us are going to get marry today.

"Dahyun you have a note," Sana hands me a black envelope.

I read it that promise we made to be together forever no longer exists. I can't cry on my wedding day.

Sana POV
I can see Dahyun is bewildered by the note so I asked her if something was wrong but she say no. I know Jackson likes her and I know he wants her but something is holding him back. I think Dahyun fell for him but Eunwoo came back.

"You look good today," someone whispered in my ear.

I got chills and feel shy.

"I know!" I managed to say.

"Aigoo!" Taehyung said pinching my cheek.

"I'm going to the bathroom," lies. I get shy when I'm around him. I go to the south hallway and lean my head against the window.

"You look beautiful," a familiar voice said.

"Minseok!" He looked handsome.

"I'm handsome right?" He smirks.

"No!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not nice to lie!"

"I'm not lying!"

"Whatever!"

We both laughed at each other.

"Is Taehyung treating you right?"

I nodded.

"That's good to know."

"Minseok stop hating on Jeongyeon," I bite my lip. "It's not her fault! Please don't blame her...I know-"

He interrupt me.

"Sana stop. I don't know how you can be friends with her after what happened. I don't hate her...I dislike her okay!" He walks away.

Jeongyeon POV
I greet everyone with Dahyun. Sana went to the restroom. Since the wedding is private there's no reporters around. J.Y Park is eating with the chairman. Someone caught my attention.

"Jeonghan!" I didn't know he was coming.

"Jungyeon!" He waved at me.

"Why are you here?" I was shocked.

"What you mean? It's you're wedding day!" He seemed down.

"It's nothing special," I mumbled.

"Jeongyeon remember what I said! I'm going to take you away from him. It's only the beginning."

Narrator POV
The wedding starts and all of them says their vows. They walk down the aisle and smiles at everyone.

After the wedding
Jackson POV
"Here," My manager hands me a envelope.

"I'm kind of scare to open it," I closely open it.

"Same but we need to know why your dad and Jeongyeon's dad wanted to kill Jason."

I read the letter and couldn't believe what I saw. I was speechless...It's impossible!

"Impossible," I felt like a huge wave hit me.

"What? WHAT?" My manager was desperate to find out.

"Hyung..."

He takes the letter away from me and read it. His eye widened when he saw the truth. He looked at me with a horrible face.

"I'm going to burn it!" He takes his lighter out.

"No hyung!" I tired to take the letter away but he was too fast and burned it.

"Let's forget about it," he watched the letter burn slowly.