💓Jeongyeon and Minseok💓

Jeongyeon POV
"Well I have to go," I got up and wave goodbye.

"Byee be careful." Sana said.

I left the coffee shop and went home. Hopefully Dahyun isn't stupid and thinks that Jackson wants Sinb. Everyone knows that Jackson is in love with her. When I got home I was a little surprised to see Minseok cooking. I walk behind him and whisper to his ear.

"Whatcha you cooking?"

He jumped and looked annoyed by me.

"I should go," I sort of smiled.

"Wait," he pointed at the counter.

I looked over there and saw a chocolate bar and some roses. I need to play hard to get. I grab them and go to my room. I smell the roses and smiled like a fool.

Minseok POV
I need to call Taehyung and thank him. I lack at being romantic but he helped me to pick the chocolate bar and the roses. I couldn't read Jeongyeon mind at all. Hopefully she likes it.

I'm still jealous of Jeonghan! He's always hanging around her! Like dude get a life. She's married with me. Suddenly the smoke detector comes on.

"Shit!" I forgot that I was cooking. I guess, I was too busy getting jealous over him that I burned the dinner we were going to have.

"Minseok? Is everything okay?" Jeongyeon comes out of her room.

"Yea," I lied.

"Let me help you."

"No it's okay."

Her phone started ringing. I bet it's Jeonghan. That asshole! I can't believe I'm getting jealous.

Jeongyeon POV
It's Jeonghan.

"What's up?" I go to my room again.

"I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want?"

"The bad."

"The bad news is that your married with that asswhole!" He chuckled. "Just kidding but I'm not kidding about the assehole part. The bad news is that Sana is involved."

"Yes I know. Sana told me today and the good news?"

"Jackson isn't in danger anymore."

"That's good."

"Jungyeon it's Valentine's Day....want to go out?"

I was about to answer when Minseok took my phone away. I looked at him like what the fuck?

"Sorry she can't!" He hangs up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I'm pissed off.

"I think I'm going crazy."

He's kissing me. I repeat he's kissing me.

Minseok POV
I kissed her but she didn't kiss me back. Before I knew it I felt a hand hitting my right cheek.

"You idiot!" She kicks me out of her room and shut the door.

"I like you."

"Go away! Stop playing games with me!"

"I'm not! I like you!"

"Everland," she said.

"Huh?" Why is she saying Everland? It's an amusement park. Does she wants to go there?

"Right now Mina is waiting for you."

Jeongyeon POV
Please don't go. Mina told me to tell him about Everland. She wanted to meet him there. I wasn't going to tell him but I know if I don't tell him I will regret it. It got quiet when I told him that. I gently open the door.

He's gone.