Chapter 9: I don't know

Sana POV
After I talked with Dahyun I went to BigHit to see Taehyung. It was my first time going there alone so I'm little shy. I enter the company and go to the dance studio were BTS is rehearsing.

"Sana?" His manager was shock to see me.

"I need to talk to Taehyung and you."

She nodded and called Taehyung.

"Sana?" He said confused.

"I need to tell you something important.." I bit my lip.

"Okay!" He gives a sign to his hyungs.

We went to a private room and I begin to talk. When I told him about me he was excited. He hugged me tight and touch my stomach.

Taehyung POV
What should we call him?" I'm so excited I think I was dying of happiness.

"I don't know."

"Well the news about the both of you will be up by tomorrow," my manager said.

"Noona I'm the happiest man!" I said.

"I can tell," my manager laughed.

*Few hours later*
We arrived at the house and I quickly go take a shower. After I'm done I lie down on the bed and begin to think about the baby. I can tell something was bothering Sana. Sana and I haven't talked in a while. I'm always busy now and we barely see each other. I'm worried about her.

"What's wrong?" I finally said.

She lies next to me, "I'm happy but my career."

"It's going to be okay," I hold her hand.

"You think?" She sigh.

"Yes."

Dahyun POV
"I'm home!" I said taking my shoes off.

"Finally!" Eunwoo was wearing an apron.

"Are you cooking?" I said surprised.

"Yes but it didn't go well...I ordered fried chicken," he sort of smiled.

I went to the kitchen and almost fainted. It was like a freaking tornado came in and destroyed everything. I mean EVERYTHING! It looked like a crime scene.

"Breathe in breathe out," I tired to control myself.

"It's not that bad."

When he said that it was like someone slapped me on the face and I said, "it didn't hurt at all."

"Let's just eat," I said going to the dinner room.

We begin to eat the fried chicken.

"Dahyun you look cute today."

I begin to blush...my face was about to explode!

"Duhh I know," I said eating my chicken.

He comes close to me,"I want to kiss you."

"You wish!" I smack him on the shoulder.

"Ah!" He said whining.

"Wea?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't I look sexy?" He lick his lips.

My feelings went like kshdhdjnx!

"Why are you acting this way?"

"Because I love you."

Jeongyeon POV
"I love you Jeongyeon."

"Jeonghan..." I'm speechless.

"I know I have no chance with you but I want to be with you. I know you're in love with Minseok but that won't stop me from loving you. Maybe just maybe if I change your heart then I won't feel hopeless."

I didn't say anything but listen to him. I had so many thoughts...to be honest I want to move on. I know Minseok will never love me but I want to be by his side.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Let's pick Jackson up."

The whole time we didn't spoke to each other. When we arrived at the airport I tell him I need to go to the restroom. I begin to walk when someone grabs my wrist I turn around to see who it was.

"Minseok?" I'm so confused.

"You shouldn't be here," he drags me out.

"You're hurting me!"

"Why are you here?" He sounded angry.

"What you mean?" I tried to pull away but he had a good grip of my wrist.

"You stupid girl!" This time he sounded worry.

Minseok POV
I was worried about her a lot. I couldn't help it but to embrace her in my arms.

"Did something happened?" She said.

I didn't respond.

"Minseok I have to go."

I let her go.

"They know about Jackson," I finally said.

"WHAT?"

Third person POV
Two businessman were having tea with each other. The man with the black suit had no regrets about the past while the other man felt guilty to the point he wanted to suicide himself.

"Should we kill her?" The man with the black suit said.

"No," the other man said. "Plus she has no memory from the past," the man hope that he didn't kill her.

"Is Minseok doing well?"

"Yes sir."

"About Jackson and Taehyung-"

The man cut him off.

"Don't worry about Jackson and Taehyung, Taehyung doesn't know anything."

"But he's married with Sana."

"I'll take care of it."

Sorry for this lame chapter lol