Chapter 18: Time

Dahyun POV
It's been one month already and I'm taking therapy. I haven't seen Jackson after I told him to go but I heard he's back with Sinb. I'm waiting outside for Eunwoo to pick me up from therapy. I extend my hand out... it's almost winter time.

"Dahyun," he put his arm around my shoulder. "It's cold you shouldn't wait outside," he opened the passenger door for me.

"Sorry," I said getting in.

"Where to?" He smiled at me.

"Home."

Few hours later
Eunwoo POV
I receive a text from Somi I read it. Dahyun is still taking a shower. I bite my lower lip and answer her back.

"Dahyun I have to go," I said.

"Okay," she shouted.

I drive to somi's house but I saw Jackson standing by her house. What the? Why is he here? I got out and begin to walk toward him.

"What?" I said coldly.

"Cheating isn't nice," he made a fist. "HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO DAHYUN?!" He pushed me and punched me.

I push him back, "I can't help myself."

He was about to punch me again but stop, "I'm going to tell Dahyun."

"She won't believe you! She hates you after she found out that your dad was involved."

"You don't deserve her!"

Sana POV
"You're here," I fake smiled at him and linked my arm. I wish he was here with me.

"Sana don't take it personally," Jungkook tried to cheer me up. "Taehyung needs time," we begin to walk.

"I want to see him... it's been a month," I lowered my head. I want Taehyung to understand that it wasn't his fault. It's his father not his. After Taehyung found out the truth about his father he never came to visit me in the hospital.

"Sana it's hard for him," again he tried to cheer me up by telling me lies. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay."

"Sana what was the reason they wanted to kill Jason? I don't get?" He seem clueless.

"Let's sit down first," I pointed at the bench.

We sat down and he faced me ready to hear the answer. I clear my voice and begin to speak.

"You know that Dahyun's mother married Taehyung's father right?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"It was five years ago... we had one more week to graduate from school. We decided to go camping but Jason insisted to go at midnight. We took a taxi and bam! I got saved but he didn't. Later I learned that Daniel was behind it."

"Who told you?" He said curiously.

"Jeongyeon's father. After I got discharged I went to his grave. I saw Jeongyeon's father crying he told me to forgive him and Jackson's father. He told me that he regretted it. I told him it wasn't easy for me to forgive him but I will tried. There he told me everything, after Dahyun's father died he invested his money to Jason. Daniel was angry about it... he was best friends with Dahyun's father. He thought by killing Jason he will get the money and then marry Dahyun's mom."

"So what happened to the money after Jason died?" Jungkook asked again.

"Back then Daniel had one son which was Taehyung. His mother died when she gave birth to him. He wanted the whole company for himself. He also had acquaintance like Mr. Wang, Mr. Kim and Jeongyeon's father."

"Soo what happened next? What about the money?" He asked.

"I don't about the money but I know Eunwoo's dad got all the blame for the accident. Somehow Daniel showed proof to the police and Eunwoo's family had to go to Canada."

"What about his acquaintance?"

"You sound like reporter," I chuckled. "They were involved because they wanted the money too."

"At least I made you smiled," he pinch my cheeks.

Jeongyeon POV
"Ready?" I hold Jeonghan's hand.

He nodded.

It's time to take down all the bad guys down. I'm sorry father but I'm doing the right thing. I lean my head against Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it," he squeezed my hand.

"Thank you for giving us the information," the reporter said to us.

"We're about to go live in 3,2,1," the cameraman said.

The cameraman blurred our face out. We begin to speak as the reporter asked us questions. By now the world knows about what Daniel did. He might think he destroy all the evidence but he didn't. Thanks to Sana and Dahyun we got the old documents from his office.

Minseok POV
"Minseok again?" Mina took the wine away from me.

"I'm an idiot!" I start hitting myself on the chest.

"You need to stop drinking! Don't come to the bar anymore."

Just then everyone from the bar was gathering up in the middle. One of the workers turned the volume up to the TV.

* Breaking news*

"We have two guests here who hold the truth about the past. They shared us a tragic story and many more thing about Daniel Dae Kim."

I quickly ran out of the bar.

A/N: hint one more characters is coming. Hint hint a girl. Also I have a new book called Teach Me Mr. Park but you have to be 18+