Chapter 17: Reset

Play the song if you want.
Sana POV
"I'm going back but not because of him," I faced Jason with a serious face.

"What's the reason?" He asked.

"I'm going to reset everything," I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"What?" He said confused.

"Byee," I wave goodbye to him and my baby. "Take care of him," I smiled at him.

Taehyung POV
The doctor comes running toward me and Jeongyeon. He was breathing heavily and fixed his glasses.

"Sana is alive! She was dead for an minute but came back!" he was gasping for air.

"WHAT?" We both said at the sometime.

I quickly ran out of the room and went to find Sana sleeping. She's alive! It's miracle! I begin to walk toward her I was about hold her hand but stop. Suddenly I remember what Jeongyeon told me. "Your father killed her first love" Sana I love you but I can't face you anymore.

She slowly open her eyes and tried to smile, "Taehyung?"

I bite my lip, "I'm glad you're okay."

"It hurts," she close her eyes.

I gave her a kissed on the forehead. It's probably the last kiss...

Jeongyeon POV
I watched Taehyung as he kissed Sana on the forehead. I'm glad Sana is alive.

"I'm leaving," I said to them.

I haven't seem Minseok since the accident happened. Isn't he concerned about Sana and Dahyun? I tried to call him one more time but it went straight to voicemail. I exit the hospital and take the bus.

I lean my head against the window and sigh. I have one more card to play. Sorry dad but I'm going to use it against you. I get off close by my house and begin to walk. When I got to my house there was a huge mass everywhere. It looked like was someone was looking for something. I begin to clean up and wait for Minseok to come home.

I waited and waited right now it's one in the morning. Finally I heard the door open, Minseok seem dunk from head to toe. I tried to help him but he pushes me away.

"You-you don't touch me," he went to his room.

"Minseok are you okay?" I knock on his door.

"GO AWAY!"

"Is that what you want?"

"YES! Now please go away," his voice cracks.

Dahyun POV
  [Hospital room]

"Here," Eunwoo hands me my coffee.

"Thank you," I said.

"You should go to sleep Dahyun," he checks his clock. "It's 1:00 am," he said again.

"I don't want to," I hold the coffee tight and look at the window. It's a beautiful night, I look down on my coffee.

"What's wrong?" He grab my hand.

"I know the truth...I know that my step dad ordered people to kill Jason," I tried my best not to cry.

"Jackson told me...." he bite his lower lip.

"That's the worst part! Jackson's father was involved too," my eyes are getting watery.

"How did you find out?"

"My fath- Daniel asked me to pick up some documents from his office. So I went and picked them up but stop when I saw Jason record," I took a big breath.

"It's okay take your time," he squeezed my hand.

"I thought he cared about me so he was doing research. I open the the file and begin reading it. Daniel stop the investigation before the police discover that he was involved."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I also found that someone called the police about the accident. It was your father, Daniel didn't want any witnesses so he blamed your father for everything."

"Dahyun I lost my memory... all I remember was a man wearing a black suit. I don't recall why I lost my memory but I remember waking up in the hospital. My father was crying and told me we were in Canada."

"Why are you telling me this?" I looked at his dark eyes.

"Because I think Daniel was the guy who was wearing the black suit. Remember when I met your step dad I begin to sweat a lot."

"Yea?" I said.

"I thought I saw him in my flashback but I ignored it. Dahyun what was the reason they killed Jason?"

Jackson POV
I open my door and saw Sinb sitting down on the chair. It looked like she was waiting for me.

"You're back," she smiled and got up.

"Why are you here?" I squeeze my eyes.

"I wanted to apologize for begin ignorant! I know I'm being selfish right now! I know you love Dahyun but I want you back. I'm sorry for the pain I caused you!" She embraced me to her warm arms.

"Sinb...."

"Jackson I love you! I don't care about the past! I was stupid back then when I discover your dad was a killer. I know I called you horrible names," she lower her hand head.

"Sinb lift your head up."

She did, her eyes are beautiful like the stars. Her nose is cute as a button. I gently touch her face and lean close to her.

"Will you take me back?"

"I'm sorry," I said.