Chapter 12: Maybe you

3rd person POV
"Yoo Won-Goo I think is time to make fire," the man was smirking while looking at his drink.

The man in front of him looked up in horror. What's important now is to protect his daughter. It's time to finish the job he started a long time ago.

"Yes sir," the man who was in fear said.

"Tell the rest of them to get ready and I need to know when is the flight?"

"Tomorrow sir. She's going with your daughter too."

Dahyun POV
It's been a week since I have seen Jackson. After Eunwoo saw me kissing him we haven't spoke to each other. I close my eyes, my hair was flying everywhere due to the strong breeze. The warm sun shining on my face. I smile when he appeared on my mind. I want to see Jackson again.

"Dahyun... I found you."

I turned around to see him, "Eunwo."

He was standing close by the door while I was a few feet away.

"Mark told me you were on the rooftop," our eyes met.

"I was about to leave," I said.

"Wait. Listen to me," he cleans his throat. "I love you because of that I'm not going to let Jackson have you."

I'm speechless.

"Dahyun since middle school you were the girl of my dreams. I know it sounds cheesy but I won't let you go. I know I still have a chance with you. I'm sorry that I left you without a explanation," I could tell his words came from his heart.

I didn't say anything but listen to him.

"I'm sorry for that but I'm here now. Dahyun I love you so much I don't know if I can live without you. Love made me become a fool, a fool which I only have eyes for you," he started to walk toward me.

"Eunwoo," I finally said. My heart was pounding faster and faster. Why is my heart still beating for him? Is it possible that I still like him?

Jeongyeon POV
That day he went to meet Mina he didn't came back. I didn't get to sleep at all I was wondering if they're laughing together. Probably they were having a great time with each other. After all he still loves her. It's been a week now and he still not home. Right now I'm shopping for Sana surprise baby shower.

"Jeongyeon," a familiar voice said behind me.

"Mina?" I turned around.

"You're here alone?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"You're lucky Jeongyeon," she smiled but her eyes are full of sorrow.

"What you mean?"

"You don't know?" This time she seems surprise by my answer.

"Know what?"

"I leave that for Minseok," she said smiled and walk away.

*Few hours later*
I arrived at the house and saw Minseok watching TV. I wanted to say I missed you! You idiot where were you!? I was worried about you! But instead I go straight to my room and shut the door.

"Yah!" Minseok started to bang on my door.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry."

That was unexpected. I make a small crack when I open the door.

"I'm staying with you," he opens the door.

I stand there blank.

"Don't make me regret it!" He's blushing. I poke his left cheek, his cheek felt warm. "Don't-don't touch me!" He quickly left my room.

I begin to laugh but stop when I notice a note on my pillow. It say history is going to repeat again from J.W

No. It can't be.

Sana POV
"Give it to me!" I said whining like a little toddler.

"Kiss me," Taehyung makes a kissy face.

I smacked his lips. I'm hell of blushing right now but I don't care. I want my phone back!

"Sana you're cold hearted! You should at least give me a kiss after you rejected me," he pouted.

"I didn't reject you!" I shouted.

He stop.

"What?" I said.

"I love you," he kissed my cheek.

I think my head is about to explode! How can he say those words easily.

"Shut up!" I sounded annoyed.

He quickly ran to the bedroom and lie down on the bed. He patted the bed and winked at me.

"What now?" I just want my phone.

"Lie down next to me," he smirked.

Somehow I obey him and lie down beside him.

"Can I have my phone back now?"

"You do know why I love the bed?" He asked.

"I don't know probably because you get to sleep!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yea but no! Is because that's how we met and how we created our button."

I stare at him.

"Sana I want to know about Jason. I think is time for me to know about him," he said holding my hand.

A/N: hope you enjoy the story and thank you for all the support😊 also sorry for my bad grammar.