Chapter 1-The Wait Is Over

I could start fires with what I feel for you...

Jared

There she was, the woman standing in front of me, forgiving me, and taking me back. She was my equal, my friend, my lover, my future wife and the mother of my children. The woman that broke all my rules, that made me change the way I feel in a split second.

From the second I saw her I knew she was the one. Well, I didn't know that straight away, but I knew she was going to change me. I felt like a full man every single time she was around. Nothing else mattered but her.

I looked into her deep brown eyes and kissed each one. I lingered a bit on her nose, while I took her blouse off...she always had this fascinating light inside her, a fire that I haven't seen in any other woman. Probably that's one of the reasons I fell so hard for her.

The second she put her hands on my body I felt a tingle of anticipation and a happiness that I wouldn't have thought I will ever feel again. She was here, with me, she was mine again.

Our hands met and she looked straight into my eyes. I engraved that look in the back of my head, I wanted to have it with me forever. For the first time in the months that we've been together, I realized we haven't looked properly at each other. And I wanted to keep this with me forever. We weren't 'the famous movie star and musician' and the 'lucky girl that got everything'. We were Jared and Anka. No titles, no decorations, no merits.

I slowly took off her blouse, planting kisses over her neck and shoulders, making her grasp tightly on my body . I lifted her in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist, taking her into the bed, never breaking eye contact.

As I did that, I leaned in for a kiss, begging her mouth to let me in. Her fingers ran on my torso, making every hair on my body lift. She stopped at my jeans and with a swift move unbuttoned them. I lingered on her beautiful, round breasts, caressing them and kissing them. I went further down her body, kissing her stomach and also unbuttoning her jeans as well.

"I wanted you so bad. For so long...", she whispered.

I knew she wanted me. She wanted and needed me just as much as I needed her. There was no difference in the way we thought or felt about each other.

"I'm here, and I'm not leaving anytime soon...", I whispered, while covering her mouth with mine.

Item after item our clothes were on the floor, until we had nothing left. I caressed her softly as I leaned on top of her. She smiled and chucked softly and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Please, stop teasing me...make love to me...", she said, as she wrapped her legs around me, pushing me inside her.

I started moving slowly inside her, watching her every reaction, just like a painter admires his model. She arched her back the second I started moving faster and faster, harder and harder.

"Oh my God!", she moaned louder biting on my ear a little harder.

"Come on baby, let it all out for me.", I said panting and moaning as I was slowly reaching my own orgasm.

I felt her little nails dig inside my back, harder and harder as we both reached climax. She looked straight into my eyes as we stood there, cuddled into bed. I slowly pulled myself out and started caressing her breasts.

"I love you so much Jay...", she said smiling.

"I love you more.", I said taking a strand of hair of her face.

We both started giggling like two kids when we heard ourselves.

"I should be going. I have to pick up Layla and Olivia from school...", she said getting out of bed and jumping in the shower.