Chapter 9-The Stars In The Sky

It's been eight months and she still talks about you like you put the stars in the sky...you really meant something to her...

The only thing that kept Shannon from punching Jared in the face that very second, was the fact that they had a gig that night. He knew that when Jared wanted to act like a little bitch he would've done it anyway. He also knew that when he cooled down, he would feel really sorry about everything he said. Still, he gave Anka a heads up about everything, so that she would be well prepared.

But today Jared outdid himself. In every single possible way. Shannon also knew he didn't mean what he just said. It were the words of a man who was very hurt.

"I will teach you a lesson little brother. Never mess with me.", he said to himself, as he sent a message to Anka.

Her reply came instantly. She agreed that Jared needed to be taught a lesson. If he believed that they were together, then they will act like they are a couple only to spite him.

Jared wasn't a believer when it came to apologies. He liked being tortured. Mentally abused. That was exactly what he was going to get.

The two brothers spent the rest of the day, talking only the necessary stuff, work related and you could cut the tension between them with a knife.

Anka confirmed she would be at the gig, just as she promised Shannon. Danny offered to join her, just to cool down the rumors that appeared after her last escapade from last night with Shannon. It looked normal for them to check out the gig, since Shannon tweeted he went to their own show and enjoyed it.

"Are you ready?", he asked Anka as she was checking herself one last time in the mirror.

"Do you think this is too slutty? Or just fine?", she asked giving him a twirl.

She went for an all-black outfit. A black body, that showed just enough cleavage, black harem like pants and combat boots. Her long hair was pulled into a high ponytail and she wore no makeup except for a dark lipstick.

"For the millionth time, you look fine! Seriously!", replied Danny annoyed.

"I think it's too slutty. These pants are too loose and if I will jump a little I will flash half my ass to the world.", she noticed.

"I'm not worrying about that. And your ass looks fine. Trust me. At the things teenagers nowadays wear, believe me, your outfit is very conservative. Here is a belt, just in case.", he replied, handing her over a black belt that matched her whole outfit.

"I'm ready. Do you have the passes?",asked Anka visibly stressed out.

"Here they are.", he replied tapping his pocket.

The two went out of the hotel room and jumped into a car. Mark and Glen politely declined the offer to join them at the gig for a quiet night of poker with the crew.

Anka and Danny arrived at the venue a lot earlier than they expected and showed the passes to security. A young woman was expecting them and Anka guessed that she was Ella's replacement.

She blushed the second she saw them and Anka understood that she wasn't used to be given that much attention all at once.

"I've been expecting you two. Anka and Danny. An honor to meet both of you! I love your music!Follow me, the boys are in the common room as we speak. I have to say, when Shannon told me you were coming I couldn't really believe my ears!", she gushed, trying to keep a professional look.

"Trust me, I couldn't believe it either.", added Danny ironically.

"Where is Shannon by the way?", asked Anka, slightly concerned she will have to face Jared by herself.