Chapter 18-There Is No Greater Love

His sweet words were deadly bullets...

Jared and Anka were the couple that got all the attention on the last leg of The Script's tour. As they were checking in their tickets for the flight to Bulgaria, the two were assaulted by a hoard of fans of both of them.

Clearly, someone saw Jared in London with Anka and they literally stalked them to the airport. For the reporters, it was a pure gold mine, especially knowing that Jared was a real flirt. He didn't stay committed for long and he flew like a butterfly to his next 'victim'.

Everyone in show-business was making bets on how long Jared will stay with Anka, to both their amusement.

"Oh, if they only knew...", said Jared in a low tone, while reading a piece of gossip to Anka over dinner the night before.

The only person who wasn't enjoying the attention that Jared and Anka got was Anne, Danny's girlfriend. She gave everyone the impression she had no clue about how celebrity worked, but she was well informed.

For a model it mattered the most who you were seen with, who you were dating and where you were going. Preferably all of the above had to be high standard. Sure Danny was famous and all, but Danny didn't qualify as the standard of famous she was looking for.

Danny liked keeping her things private and didn't have a herd of people stalking him where ever he went. Not that he went out much anyway when he had free time. No, he preferred drinking a can of beer, eating popcorn and watching cheap soap operas. It was either that or working in the studio.

So when Anne saw Jared tag along, she wanted to make sure he knew who she was. Despite the fact Jared was nearly the same age as her father he didn't look a day over thirty. While Danny started to get puffy cheeks and a little beer gut and he looked nearly Jared's age.

Jared understood Anne's hints and kept it inside. Yes, Anne was stunning, with her brown eyes, long dark hair, long legs, perky tits and round butt, she would've been perfect for a fuck, but her beauty compared in front of Anka. Anka knew how to smile, genuinely smile, she made witty comments and she looked absolutely stunning without making any effort.

Anne tried squeezing herself in the group photos Anka and Jared took and Mark noticed that. Danny on the other hand, was blind as a bat when it came to her.

"I think your girlfriend is trying to make a move on Jared.", said Mark as he threw one of the bags in a trolley.

"She's just being helpful Mark. See, she is taking photos of them with fans. Nothing going on there. Plus if she does something Anka will literally kill her, before I break up with her.", he said with a wink.

"Sometimes I just wonder how you are so stupid...", replied Mark, rolling his eyes in despair.

Danny played it cool, but he decided to keep an eye out on Anne from now on. Just in case. He caught her leaning on Jared's shoulder, showing him a photo she took. He clearly saw Jared pretend to be interested, so he didn't have to worry about anything from him.

Anka told him once that she had second thoughts about Anne, but also added quickly that it was his problem, his sisters made it quite clear they didn't like her too much, but he didn't pay too much attention to them. He liked her, and if they loved him, they would respect his decisions.

Coincidentially, Anne's seat was next to Jared's on the plane. She constantly showed him racy photos from her last photo shoots in the hope she would catch his attention.

Jared on the other hand looked at the pictures blankly. He couldn't be bothered too much about it.

"You should have a photo shoot done by my friend Terry. He does fantastic boudoir shoots, that would really put into light your best features. I can give you his number if you wanna arrange something...", he said.