Chapter 17- London

You have to love, you have to feel...It's the reason you're here on Earth. You have to risk your heart.

Jared was greeted on Heathrow airport by Ella and showed to a black window tinted car. He didn't want to make a big deal about the fact that he was going to spend the rest of the tour with Anka, he was clearly jet lagged and too annoyed to even hold up a proper conversation.

Ella and Tania suggested Anka should stay in the same formula under The Script's protection and not wander off to another label, mostly because it would raise too many rumors and the shit would most definitely hit the fan if she made the shift. The only condition that Anka would stay into this whole mix was if the boys from The Script agreed to sign full rights to her album and she just give them a symbolical amount of money for every record sold. Even with that small amount of money it was still enough to cover a lot of expenses.

The lads signed the deal happily, not because of the money, but mostly because they liked working with Anka. She was a musical genius and she was easy to communicate with, especially when she wasn't on the point of snapping due to managerial issues.

Jared was annoyed because he wanted to take Anka under his protective wing. He knew he could nurture her into becoming a lot more than she already was,under his careful supervision, but Anka didn't want to mix business with personal and he just had to respect that. She had set her first boundary and he just had to be okay with that.

"Calm down Jay! Just because Anka doesn't want you snooping around in her business doesn't make her care about you less...", said Ella, guessing Jared's thoughts.

"It's not that. I fear that her career might go down the drain because of those idiots! Fucking morons!", cursed Jared.

"Whoah, easy sailor! It wasn't their fault. Just lack of organization. The glitch has been fixed and everything is going according to plans. Right back on track. Tania already wrote out the documents for her to be covered up no matter what, so it's gonna be fine."

"So, who's gonna be her assistant for when you're not with her? Is it anyone we know?", asked Jared.

Him and Ella took things from where they left them. There was no grudges involved, mostly because Ella knew better than to hold a grudge. She smiled cautiously as she said Mirka's name.

"It's like a convention of Shannon's exes here!", exclaimed Jared a little bit more excited than he wanted to sound.

True, Shannon did loosen things up a bit with Anka now she and Jared were back together, but still, Jared couldn't help but feeling a bit threatened when it came to his brother's charm. And now that Mirka and Ella were in the same boat, he was clearly not going to worry about him anymore.

"Why are you so insecure about Shannon?", asked Ella.

"Because at one point he had something for Anka. He has toned it down a bit but they still talk.", he said carefully.

At the end of the day he didn't want to turn Ella against Anka, or ruin their friendship.

"Hey, I know what happened between them. The kiss. You don't have to thread lightly around me with that. What happened between me and Shan was in the past and we can act like two adults around each other without crushing our skulls to the ground.", she said giggling.

"I know I can't really forgot them to talk to each other but still...I do feel quite insecure regarding these two."

"Indeed Anka has changed a lot since I met her. She is a lot more strong willed and focused."