Chapter 3-Where Is The Groom?

When you break someone's heart, you also break your own...

Anka
It was a couple of hours left until the wedding. I didn't decide who was going to be my bridesmaid, so since Ella kinda was pulling off the strings to everything I asked her if she would do me the honor of being there to hold my bouquet. An honor she happily agreed to.

"Are you scared?", she asked, arranging another detail on the wedding dress.

"Ella, seriously, stop, it looks fine.", I said looking at the bouquet of white and red roses that were inside the vase.

"So, let's see if we have everything...something new."

"Checked.", I said pointing at my dress.

"Something old."

"Checked.", I said pointing at a bracelet, my grandmother gave to me when I was younger.

"Something blue."

"Here it is...", I said pointing at the small blue flowers in my hair.

"And something borrowed..."

"Checked.", I replied dangling at the crystal earrings Constance had borrowed me.

"You look absolutely amazing.", she said, taking a step back and looking at me.

I did look quite good. The dress wasn't too short and it wasn't too long. It was just the right length and it hugged the rest of the curves that I still had perfectly. It was a long sleeved dress, with a beautifully embroided bodice that elongated my neck. Ella managed to find in no time a long veil and we were all hoping we wouldn't get too much rain, at least not until the ceremony was finished.

But we all knew Ireland right now. It was always a wild card when it came to the weather.

She arranged my veil and I took my bouquet in my hands.

"It was so nice of your friend to bring out the rest of the band to sing at your wedding. And in such short notice."

"Who, Danny? Yes, he is a sweetheart. All of them are. And Keywest as well, it's going to be perfect. I'm pretty sure of that.", I smiled, taking my bag as well and going towards the car.

"So you are going to be Mrs. Leto soon. Oh my God I'm so excited.", said Ella as she drove off in the rented car.

Everyone was there all excited. As we got to the location, I was showed into a room in the hotel where I freshened up my makeup.

Jared booked a small wing of the hotel and kept the staff to a minimum. He didn't want any prying eyes that could ruin our special day and I couldn't agree more.

The whole area he booked was decorated with white roses and silk and it looked absolutely gorgeous. When it came to event planning apparently he was this good.

"Sweetie you look gorgeous!", said Constance hugging me tightly.

"Can I take a photo of the beautiful beaming bride and the future mother in law?", asked Terry popping his head through the door.

He nodded admiringly and went on snapping some photos, as the two of us stood next to each other. Everyone came in to say 'congratulations', minus Shannon.

"I bet he is with Jared. I swear those two are up to no good sometimes. I will go check if everything is set so we can start.", said Ella, wanting to make sure for the millionth time today that everything was okay.