Chapter 11-The Night Has Just Begun

I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I can't even explain it to myself...

"Hi, oh my God I'm so happy to meet you!", said Halsey giving her a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Likewise.", replied Anka politely.

"Jared and the boys are outside as we speak, soon we will have a lot of fun at the table, they're all about fun and jokes, but I think you know that by now.", she giggled downing the rest of the content of her glass.

"I know Shannon and Tomo, but I've never quite spoken to Jared too much."

"You got the pretty Leto, I know all about that. Shannon is a great guy. I got stuck with Jared...He's alright, I guess, but he isn't too much fun. Although he has quite a big something, if you know what I mean!", she said wiggling her perfect eyebrows.

She clearly had one too many pink cocktails for Anka's liking, since she started discussing about Jared's anatomical parts.

Anka just kept on smiling, as she was brought a glass of champagne. As soon as she thanked the waiter she saw Shannon's face looking for her.

He was followed by Jared and Tomo all three of them dressed in suits. Shannon and Tomo went for black suits, while Jared's was a sort of crimson. All three of them looked really well, really dapper without the excessive beards, the greasy hair and the weird outfits.

"Oh, hey you stranger.", said Shannon making a quick bow and kissing her hand.

"Shan, is that you? Your voice is the same, but you don't look like the Shan I know.", giggled Anka, excited to see Shannon all cleaned up and smartly dressed.

"It's me, it's me, thought I might make and effort tonight.", he replied with a wink.

Anka hugged Tomo as well and shook Jared's hand. Jared on the other hand, kissed her hand, just as Shannon and Tomo did. He helped her to her seat and then took his place next to Halsey.

"I kind of felt like I was The Godfather right now you know?", joked Anka.

"The boys always play nice when there's a lady involved. I ain't no lady, so I don't get that treatment.", said Halsey laughing hard while taking another cocktail off a tray.

"How many of those pink shits did she have?", asked Jared, visibly concerned that his date was going to do something embarrassing.

"I think it' may be at her third, but I didn't count. I was too busy imagining how your penis might look like from her descriptions.", Anka giggled, making Jared feel even more embarrassed.

"Don't be mean...", joked Shannon playfully touching Anka's wrist.

"Oh and by the way Shan, apparently, you're the pretty Leto.", Anka whispered in Shannon's ear.

"So I've been told.", he replied with a wink.

They both knew that the flirting would annoy the hell out of Jared, still they didn't stop. Anka started to enjoy the flirt between them, mainly because Shannon always made her feel very comfortable.

She wasn't too much of a flirt. Not with everyone anyway, but she felt comfortable around Shannon. They pretty much knew everything there was to know about each other. First kiss, first date everything. The only thing they didn't do were to actually be in a relationship.