Chapter 1

Your pov

I was sitting in my seat listening to the math teacher blab on and on about things I will never use in life. I looked out the window to see some little bird flying through the sky, tree dancing in the fall winds. It's late fall so snow was soon to come. "Y/n are you listening to what I am saying!!!!" The math teachers voice boomed through the small class room. I snapped my head up and looked a her dead in the eyes.

I started to get flustered. I felt my face turn red. "I-I just I...." I put my head on my desk giving up on words. The class laughed to the point that most of them had tears streaming down their face . The bell rang we were finally dismissed from class the last class of the day. I run out of the class with my head down.

(Time skip brought by where's Toby)

I walked home through the forest when I felt like I was being watched I looked around to see nothing. Didn't ignore it though I looked around every so often as I walked through the woods. I never saw any thing but the feeling wouldn't stop.

I got home to see my father passed out on the coach. He has been really depressed since mom left us, but I mean cant really blame him. My little sister ran down the stairs and said with her oh so cheerful voice "Y/n your home!!" She ran up and hugged me. I smiled and picked her up she was only seven so I decided to take her out for ice cream.

When we got there I told her to go pick a flavour. She went up to the man working the shop. " One strawberry please! " She said her cheery voice . I smiled it's been a while since I've seen her this happy , ice cream does cure everything ! I walk up to the man and payed then walk out.

On the way home we decide to have a joke competition. She went first " why didn't the toilet paper cross the road " she enthused. I gave her an are you serious look. She was told this joke every day for the last month . I looked her in the eyes and ask why in a very sarcastic voice. " Because he got stuck in a crack!" She laughed I laughed with her. She stopped and looked at me it was my turn.

"Omm..... Well...... What kind of bagel can fly " She looked at me very confused face . " A plain bagel ." I said in a dull voice. She started laughing hysterically for some reason that amused her!!! Ug I will never get 7 year olds. After a lots more jokes we continued in an awkward silence home.

When we walked in the door there is my father. " how was your day?" I asked in an inquisitive voice. I was hoping for a good but it would probably be a lie.

"Good" he said the same voice I said the bagel joke in. I walked up the stairs I wondered what tomorrow's gonna be like. I went into my room put on my pyjamas and fell asleep with the same awful feeling that I was being watched.