Chapter 11

I was walking around the mansion with Toby of course. I am still a bit frazzled from th hole restaurant incident. Toby was kinda scary. He looked angry now he goes on like nothing happened no explanation what so Ever!! As I was trapped in my on mind I ran into someone.. Oh no oh no oh no who did I just run into. Please don't be Jeff. Toby isn't freaking out so maybe he's chill with this person. Let hope and pray that he is good with this person.

I slowly look up to see a lady that looked like Jeff but with a mask and a girl. "Sorry sorry sorry!!!" I am soooooo scared. What if she is like jeff!! I'm dead I'm dead, I am dead. welp this is the end. Good bye cruel world!!!

"Are you ok little one?" She asked me with a smile. She was nice? Or was she taunting me, she's taunting me yep that's it. I frowned and gave her a suspicious glare. She looked confused. Was she going to throw me off a RUFF. * cough cough * Toby * cough *. I stepped back. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I new it was Toby. He looked at me with a smile. OK im not dead?? Maybe.

"This is Jane, you and her have somthing in common." I looked up at Toby then at her. "You and her hate Jeffrey woods." I looked at her then. What did Jeff do to her. "Hey Jane do you want to chill with Y/N. You know like girl night or something." Eh smiled awkwardly. I smiled at her.

She looked over at Toby then smiled. "Sure, I would love that. It would be good to have a gal pal in the house." A 'gal pal' like a friend. Woooo a friend that's freaking great. Now DON'T SHREW UP!!! She lead to her room. It was the same size as Toby the theme was black and white. Yah kinda saw that one coming. She patted a spot beside her one the bed. She looked over to me. " soooooo truth or dare?" She asked with a smirk. .... what do I chose well I'm a chicken soooooo wait what if I look like chicken. Welp hear we go.

"...Dare." what is she going to ask me to do....

She thought for a moment than said. " I dare to you kiss Toby on the cheek!!!!" What the hell to the no. I can't were friend...... for now. I was about to protest when she grabbed my arm and dragged me out. Toby was in the kitchen. I walk over to him with a brave face.

" Done with Jane already?" Hey asked with a chuckle. I took a deep breath. Then I kissed him on the cheek.

What finally updated look at me thanks for reading and waiting.....