Chapter 12

I did it!!! Go me!! I'm dead..... we look at each other awkwardly. "Eh.. what.. you.... the fuck." That was all I got from Toby. He looked very confused. I looked at the floor in embarrassment. I felt a soft hand grad my cheek. I look up in shock. I then felt a pair of soft lips on mine. Toby kissed me. I melted into the kiss. What felt like hours was only a few minutes. We separated.

I looked him in the eyes tying to read his emotions. I found confusion and love. We stayed in an awkward silence for a long time then from the other side of the room I hear a wolf whistles and oohhhs. I look over to see Ben, masky, hoody and Dr smiley.

Ben walked up to Toby and patted him on the back. " Your lucky you made a move, I was going to." My face went the shade of a firetruck. I look over to see Toby had the same problem.

We all sat in the kitchen laughing for hours. Masky left haft way through, looking upset. I think he was just busy. Me and Toby got separated about two hours in he went with Ben and the guys. I went with Jane.

"So, I think that I deserve a thank you," she said with a smirk. I glared at her then started laughing.

We were talking when we heard a conversation. "TOBY YOU ARE MINE!!" I heard a female voice scream. I went to go see what was going on when Jane grabbed my arm and started pulling me away. I was confused at what was going on. Who was yelling at Toby, Why was she yelling at Toby I just did not know.

I wanted to know so I broke free from Jane's grip. And started running down the halls. I heard Jane scream my name as I ran. I got half way down the halls when I ran into someone. I fell to the floor. On the way down I hit my head on the wall making my head a bit fuzzy.

I rubbed my head try to make the pain stop. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side. I scream in pain that was now overwhelming me. I instinctively grabbed my side in hope that that would stop the bleeding. I tried to open my eyes to see what was going on. I started to feel sick to my stomach.

When I was finally able to kinda open my eyes I saw a face I was hopping never to see again. Jeff his smile was larger then usual. Hot tears ran down my face as I looked at him . Beside him stood someone new. A girl.

She had brown long locks of hair . A white tank top with a blue jacket over top. Her most distinguishing feature was her eyes one a lime green that almost look like it was glowing. The other a clock, ticking to a slow rythme. I black out shortly after.

Aa aahhhh I am soooooo sorry that was a long wait. Well good night I guess.

-Paisley