Chapter 16

~>Toby POV<~
The wooden door opens with a creak. The room was pitch black. The stench of blood filled my nose. All I hear is her sobs and wimpers, and some movement.

I start to walk forward into the small closet. A figure walk out of the dark. I run up to the figure with hope that was (Y/N), but what I saw was something I had hoped to never see again. Clockwork when she stopped I hear a small yelp.

She looked up at me. I was a lot taller then her but she was strong. " Hi Toby, looking for something?" she said in a mocking voice. This infuriated me. How could she do this to me. After all she has done to me. All the things that I let her do to me. I can't feel pain so I let her do what she wanted to me. I let her hurt me the same way she was hurt. Our relationship was happy for a while that way but it was not healthy. So I stopped it and now she does this to (Y/N).......

"Were is She!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and her. She flinched at my tone. She then started yelling thing like "WHY DO YOU NEED HER, YOU HAVE ME." Or things like. "SHE IS DEAD ALREADY, I-IT IT'S TO LATE!!!" I knew she was alive she can't be dead.........can she?

~>(Y/N) POV<~
I heard someone enter the room. I look up slowly. Toby was standing at the door way. I get happy and try to get up of the floor when pain pulled me back down to the ground. I softly wimper and cry. I started to crawl towards him, And he started walking to me. A foot was planted on my back. I look up to see Clockwork. She started saying terrible thing to Toby. About how u was dead. About how I didn't love him. About how he should love her instead. None of it was true. I tried so many times to call out to him but I can't her foot is crushing my lungs. I can't talk I can hardly breath. Start to feel hazy when Toby took a step forwards and started to yelled at Clockwork. They started to fight. Toby almost stepping on me in the process. Toby pushed her back making her foot come of my back. Air returned to my lungs. "T-Toby help, p-please." I say in a weak voice hoping Toby headed me. I see him freeze and look down to see me. In pain laying on my stomach on the cold floor. Ben, Masky and hoodie had perfect timing and barge in.

"Take down Clockwork!!!! I will get (Y/N) out of here and to Dr smiley!!!!" The boys react and go to fight Clockwork.

Toby picked me up causing pain to surge through me. I yelp in pain. Toby quickly apologized and started running. We reached the light of the long hall. I close my eyes quickly.

~>Toby POV<~
I stop for a second and looked at the fragile figure in my arms. Blood covered he stomach and face she needs medical help and now. I sprint through the halls.

I hope I can get there in time......

Thank you for reading!!!

also I have an instagram soooooo

ghoulish336