Chapter 7

~>Toby's POV<~

I pounced Jeff. He stabbed her, he stabbed Y/N!!! I looked at him with anger in my now cold brown eyes. I graded my hatchet. I gripped them firmly in my hand. I will put him through great pain for this. She lost her whole family . Why does she haft to die to. As I was lowering my hatchet to his head Y/N started coughing up blood. She need medical attention, now. I quickly jump off Jeff and picked her up bridle style And started running back home well as fast as I can, the snow makes it hard to run but I haft to keep running I won't let her die.

I got home and ran through the halls. I got a worried from the other pastas. All eyes were on me as I caried the haft dead human girl through the halls. I looked down to see her breathing slowly, it was only faint but I could hear it. I need to hurry, she won't make it much longer. I turned a corner and was met face to face with my fellow proxy masky. He looked at me then into my arm to see a haft dead Y/N. He looked back at me. "Why do you have a dead human in your arms Toby?!" He screamed through the halls. I pushed past him and continued to run. I can't let him get in my way.

I finally reached Dr smiley office. When I walked in he looked up at me then looked back down at his papers seeming not to care for my problem. "SHE NEEDS HELP....... please help her." I said in a calmer voice. I looked at him hopping he would help.He looked up and nodded and asked me to leave. I walked out of the room. A took a chair and sat outside. I put my face in my hands and waited for him to walk out and hopefully say 'she will be ok'.

It had been over an hour, I'm worried now. I felt a hand on my shoulder . I look up eagerly hoping it was Dr smiley it was just Masky looking down at me. "What do you want??" I asked in a dull emotion less voice.

"Who was that??" He asked crouching down beside me . I thought for a second. What do I tell him?? The truth I guess lying did not work out last time.....

"Her name is Y/N. Wait don't you remember helping me kidnap her????" I glared at him. He was there to help me, right? (I forgot he was there for a second)

He seemed to think for a second. He then shot up from were he was crouched down beside me." Ohhhh.... She is that girl that owned you!!! I'm surprised you didn't slaughter her after that." He said to me and tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy dog. I kinda gave him a are you serious look then I put my head backin my hands. He patted my back and walked away.

I am so sorry that was almost 2 weeks without an update😅😅. If you're still reading after that thank you well see you next chapter I'm going to try to finish another one tonight. So thanks for reading!!!😃😃😃