Chapter 20

I sat sadly beside the bed looking down at (Y/n) frail figure . She had a black eye and a split lip both on the left side of her face. She had like several tubes in her arms. I take her small hand into mine. I sigh it's only been a day and I'm already a mess. How am I going to do this. I look at her pale face. She still hasn't regained her natural skin colour. I sigh and stand up. Maybe a walk will help. I walk out of my room. I slowly walk down the hallway. A few people tried to talk to me on the way out, I brushed then off and kept walking. I got to the doors and walk through the large doors.

Spring was starting. The snow was starting to melt. In some places you could so grass. It's not green just yet. I look up to see that I had reached (Y/n)s home town. I looked around to see people like her walking. Normal people who live long happy lives. With husbands and wife's, jobs, children..... She can't have that kind of life now. I mean she could...... it just won't be the same now she lives in a house full of killers. Maybe when she wakes her up I'll take her back. I mean I'm sure that she can stay with that friend of hers. I mean no I don't want to loose her but what else can I do. She has been almost killed two times in the last few months but I want to be with her. I want to hold her in my arms. I also want her to be safe..... and she is not safe with me. I can't protect her.

I start walking around the small town. I was walking down the streets. The place was small. I look to see a few restaurants, some shops, a gas station or two and a mall. I was making my way around when I ran into a person. When I looked to see who I ran into. I saw (Y/n)s friend. She looked at me in shock before she graves my hand ran into a alley. We stoped and turned around to look at me. The look of terror was still plastered on her face. "Y-you..... you were the one with (Y/n).... were is she!!!!!" The girl screamed into my face.

I looked into her eyes. I start to walk the other way. She grabbed by my shoulder harshly. I looked at her. Our eyes locked. She must have noticed that my eye were tearing up. Her face went white. She collapsed onto her knees. And held her face in her hands. I start to walk away again. I leave the small town. Walking through the woods. Go through the doors large doors of the mansion. I sit on the couch in the living room. Along. I look up at the ceiling and take a deep breath.

I feel the couch move beside me. I look over to see Dr Smiley. "Toby...." he almost whispered. I looked the other way. Not wanting to talk. "Toby..... do you remember what I told you." I looked back at him. Curios about what he was about to say. " talk to her, she just might hear you." I mean it is worth a try. I nod.

I slowly walk up the stairs. I opened the door to my room. I open the door to see her in the same place she was when I left. I walk over to the bed. I took a seat in the small chair. I take a deep breath. "H-hi how are you?" I ask. What the hell is that supposed to mean......SHE IS IN A COMA!!!!! I sigh at how much of an idiot I am. "I am an idiot.." I smile a bit. "You know it more than anyone. That's for sure." I giggle a bit. I look over to the other side of the room. There was the plush that I got her. I walk over and pick it up. I put it on the bed beside her. Maybe this won't be that bad after all.