Chapter 2

I woke up I went downstairs to get some water. My throat was sore and houses it being winter and all. I looked outside see fresh fluffy snow falling from the sky. It reminded me of when I was a child. Me and my cousin Ryle playing making snowmen. I stepped outside to feel the Cold snow touch my soft skin. I looked at the forest I stepped in. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. The tree rustled behinds me I looked to see a man with orange steampunk goggles, Brown hair blowing softly in the wind and a grey face mask. He looked around my age. "H-h-hello..." I said in a timid voice. I was hoping that he wasn't there to slaughter me then I saw his hatchets.

I took a step back only to trip on a tree roots. ' Way to be a movie protagonist Y/N' I thought to myself. He jump down from the branch he was sitting on and started walking towards me. He looked at me his goggles foged up a bit. " Hi I am Toby..... I'm your stalker." He said in a childish yet terrifying voice that will send chills down any humans spine.

I sat there in shock when to others men walk up one with a mask and one with a hoodie. The one in the hoodie grabbed my right arm the man in the mask the left. I screamed and thrashed around. Toby grabbed my chin and said in a seducing voice." It's going to be okay ........ I promise ." He whispered the last part then I was knocked out .

I woke up tied to a tree. I looked to see the three men sitting around a fire. The man in the mask looked over to see me awake. He looked back over to his group a said " She is awake."

Toby came over to me got down to my level and said in a almost empathetic voice " now you can either walk on your own or we have to knock you out again" I am not giving in to his tricks. I looked at him with sad eyes. He look actually look sad for me " I am sorry Y/N" he look really distraught.

I looked at him and said in the most badass voice I could muster up. "I don't need your pitty!!" He look angry a my remark next thing I know I am knocked out again.

A/n thank you once again for reading make sure to comments criticism and suggestions have a nice day.

-paisley

Word count 437