Chapter 14

[Y/N] pov

Every thing was white. I look around to see nothing but clouds. Fluffy white pillows made up the ground and the Hills. That was all that was there but me. It was calm but lonely . I look up to see sky was full of bright stars but it was day so I was confused, it was still beautiful . There was no sun either. I sat there on the clouds admiring the sky and everything around me. This would was strange and new. How did I get here? I had no memory of coming here my last memory was mine and Tobys kiss. I put those thoughts away.

Thats is when I noticed what I was wearing, a long dress white dress. It was flowy and around ankle length. It was elegant but loosely around my body. My feet were both bare. I had nothing but a small star anklet hanging loosely.

I stould up slowly the clouds making difficult to walk. I took a good look around. I saw what looked like a pit fall. I was curious on what it was was there somthing there. I stumbled over there tripping like seven times before I got over to the pit . I looked down to see Toby and Jeff fighting. I wonder why. Did something happen that I am unaware of. I was watching the fight down. They were both covered in blood. They were both throwing punches. I looked like they lost there weapons a long time ago. Sadly it look like Jeff was winning. Toby looked like he was drowning in his own blood. Jeff was holding him by his neck throwing punch after punch to his face. Toby not being able to feel pain continued to try to escape from Jeff but with no avail. He took a lot of hit but kept fighting what did I Jeff do to make Jeff this angry. Toby finally turned the fight around. He was winning.

I was so into the fight I did not hear someone behind me. I watched the fight go on and on. As I was watching the fight I was pushed into the pit. I fell for what felt like years. The world coming closer and closer. As I fell in looked up to see who had pushed me. I saw someone I never thought I would see again. My little sister. Sitting up there watching me fall. She smiled and waved. She was in almost in the same clothes as me but hers looked more worn-out and tattered.

I turned around. I had a little longer tell I hit the ground. The scene with Jeff and Toby had vanished. Now I was just falling towards the ground. There were pine trees scattered throughout the landscape. I was not in a place I recognized. I had at least twenty minutes before I hit the ground. I sat and watched as I got closer and closer to the ground.

I was about to hit the ground. It came closer and closer with each second. Reality set in and now I know that this is the end and I know it.....I will be quick at least. I took a deep breath and accepted my fate. I was about to die.