Chapter 6

Me and Toby were at the moment being chased by an enraged Jeff. I sprinted with all my might not wanting to get caught . I looked back to see him getting closer, quickly! I was scared. He will kill me if he catches me and I'm getting tired I can't run for much longer.

We've been running for what seems like hours but it has only been a few minutes . Jeff was on my heels, Toby was behind him trying to catch him but he was not catching us anytime soon. Jeff hand touched my back slightly. He was soooooo close to me. I took a sharp left. He fell behind a bit not enough to loose him. I did have my pocket knife in my pocket but what was I going to do! He has better knife skills then me. But I am going to run out of energy very soon. I might as well use it the right way. I turned around and faced him. "WHy DiD yoU stOp, LiTTle Girl" he said looking into my E/C eyes it was intimidating but I did not stop looking in his pale blue eyes. Took out my pocket knife and faced him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING Y/N!" Heard Toby yell from behind Jeff in panic . I took a deep breath in then out. My breath was visible in the cold air. The only thought in my head was 'this man killed my family and tried to kill me, he will PAY' I felt somthing snap in my head I couldn't control myself anymore . I ran at him. I tried to slash him. Tried being the main word he dodged my attack. I stumbled and then turned around and look him dead in the eyes. He ran at me and tackle me in the snow. I made eye contact then smirked. I kicked him in the stomach. He yelped in pain and jumped off. He then laid on the ground clutching his stomach. I walked up to him. I knelt down beside him. I raised my knife above his head. I was about to slam my knife in his head. When Toby grabbed my wrist stoping me in my tracks . He took the knife out of my cold hands. I shoot up from the ground and face him. "Take a deep breath, think about what you're about to do." He said in a calm voice. I did what I was told.

When I did come to my senses. I look at Toby then at a pained Jeff. My eyes fell to the ground in shame . I felt Toby's warm arms wrap around me. I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. I just stood there emotionless. "Let's go ba-" I was interrupted by a sharp pain in my back. I fell to the ground I look up to see Jeff standing there with a bloody knife and a sinister smile.

"Go TO slEeP" he said before I blacked out from blood loose.

Thank you for reading today. I'm sorry for not updating in a while. Next week there will probably be an update.

-paisley