Chapter 8

This song has nothing to do with the chapter I just like this song!!

~>Y/N<~

I woke in yet another unfamiliar bed, good job Y/N. I resembled a hospital but a lot scarier blood on the walls, the stench of dead bodies filled the room. I tried to sit up to get a better look around but I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I yelped in pain and layed back down on the old creaky hospital bed that if I may add is covered in blood. We're am I? What happened to me? Just then I remembered the incident with Jeff. I looked at my stomach to see bandages wrapped around me. The door opened and bright light was cast on to my face.

I squinted my eyes to see a man with raven hair, crimson eyes, and a hospital mask with a bloody smile on it. He walk up to me and grabbed my wrist. I kicked, punched bit, screamed. Trying to make him release me. Unfortunately his grip was to strong. The light can back as I saw Toby run into the room." Chill Y/N. He is here to help you!!" Toby screamed from the door and walk beside me he then grabbed my hand.

"Opsy..... Sorry." I responded. I layed still. He grabbed my wrist and took my pulse. He did a multitude of other test. Toby was with me the whole time. Holding my hand. The doctor guy said I can leave his care but I am unable to walk for a while. I nodded.

Toby picked me up and walked into his room and layer me on the bed. I smiled and thank him for helping me so much. We started having a conversation when ther was a knock at the door. Oh nooo.

Toby hesitantly walked to the door and opened it. Two men walked in they were the men from when me and Toby first met aka they helped kidnapp me. They walked in to the room and stared at me. "This is masky and hoody, you might remember her from when I escorted you here." He said in the happy go lucky voice I have grown to love....WAIT that was not escorting THAT WAS KIDNAPPING. It seemed the other two noted the flaw in Toby's sentence.

The man I'm going to say is masky for obvious reason..... Walked up to Toby put his hand on his shoulder and said" Toby... We kidnapped her we did not escort her." We all were shouting death glares at Toby.

"No kidnapping is when you take someone away illegally by force." Toby explained with confidence.

We all stood there face palming." So knocking me out in the middle of the woods is not forceful or illegally ?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

Toby a told there dumbfounded. He then walked up to and apologized many time. I told him that he got of with a warning this time..... This time.

We all sat there laughing even though it hurt like hell. Maybe I can call this home after all.

Thank toy for reading a special thanks to Mousie_R and HannahClark948.

Have a good night