Chapter 9

I sat up on Toby's bed. It has been almost a week since the incident. I have been in Toby's room for a majority of the time. He gets me food, helps me get around and keep me company. I'm so grateful for all his help. I've also grown close to masky and hoody over the past week. When Toby is on missions they take care of me. I'm thankful for that but I'm bored and Toby isn't home and I've been in this room for 5 hole days. The room is the same as it has been the day I came here. I just sit here eat, sleep and talk to my friends. A knock on the door took me out of my head. Masky walk in with a smirk " Hi, how are you today Y/N" he said I thought for a second then replied with the truth.........

"Bored!!!" I said with a face of death. He smirked agian walked up to me. He looked me in the eyes.

"Let's go watch a movie down stairs. It will be fun." He said with a smile. I was about to agree with him then I remembered that Toby said no to leave the room.

"Toby said not to leave the room." I frowned. I want to leave but I don't want to disobey him. he's has done so much for me. " I can't go..." I frowned. It would be so fun compared to sitting in this bed all day. I looked up to see masky frowning.

"What are you his dog..... or do you like him" he said with a smirk. I immediately got flustered. I must have looked like a fire truck. I stayed silent "Ooooooo you do." He said. I was at the moment internally screaming at myself to do somthing.

"NO I don't I just..... Fine lets go." I said giving in to temptation. He smiled and picked me up over his shoulder. I squeaked. I did not expect that he sprinted down the stairs and sat me down on the couch. Hoody was there to. "What are we watching?" I asked. I was hoping for somthing good. The boys looked at each other and nodded. Masks picked up a DVD and put it in. I sat in the middle of masky an hoody. The movie started it was

Labyrinth on of my favorite!! I cheered. Masky chuckled.

Midway through the movie a man....... Boy thing???? He was short with blond hair and a link costume. He looked adorable then I saw his eyes they were black with bright red pupils it was a bit TERRIFYING. "Is there a cellphone in your backpocket? Cause that ass is calling me!"I was stunned WTF when things couldn't get any worse Toby walked in. He looked pissed "heeeyyy Toby what's up." The tiny elf man said to Toby who continued to glare at the elf boy. He shrugged looked back at me "soooo what your name hot stuff. My names Ben drown-" Toby picked up the elf and threw him out the window. Toby looked back at me.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded. He moved hoody over and sat beside my. "WAIT what are you doing out here."

I looked at masky and pointed at him. Masky jumped of the coach and ran. Toby chased after him. Me and hoody sat on the couch laughing. What a fun day.

Again so sorry did not update for so long I am hopeless but thanks for reading!!😃😃

-paisley

Also shout out to Aurora_The_Neko