Chapter 3

I woke up to see orange walls. I was in a huge bed with black lace covers. I looked over to see the man who calls himself Toby sitting in the chair beside me. I looked at him he was not wearing his goggles he had hazel eyes. It made him look a bit dare I say hot. Wait what am I saying he just kidnaped me! He tapped my shoulder " hello Y/N! Are you hungry I got waffles!!!" He said in a childish voice. How does this man go from serious and knocking me out every five seconds to being happy go lucky and offering me waffles. My stomach growled. " i'll take that as yes! Right back don't leave. " I was thoroughly confused. He got up and walked out the door. I sat up in bed and started thinking. What about my sister will she be OK, Will my dad be able to care for her and take her out for ice cream when she's down. As I thought of them tears started rolling down my face.

Toby walked in with plat of waffles. He walked over to me after he had put the waffles down. He wraps his arms around me allowing me to cry in his shoulder. I just looked up in curiosity. Why, why was he comforting me. Me look down at me and said in a sweet worry full voice." You ok😕." I looked at the ground. What am I doing this man just kidnapped me. I pushed him away. I curled back into a little ball. He started rubbing my back.

"Why are you being so nice, you kidnapped me!!!!" I half screamed at him.

~>Toby's pov<~

" because I care, a lot." I have been watching Y/N for a long time now. I have grown quite attached to her.bafter Jeff said he was going to kill her and her family I hade to get her out of there.

"Then why did you kidnap me??!!" She looked at me with a very angry face. How could I tell her that a man was going to kill her and her family? Lying I can tell her the truth.

"I-I f-felt like i-it....yeah" I looked at her trying not to looK like I was bluffing. I look over at the waffles. "H-here eat." I handed her the waffles. She sniffed the waffles? Why is she sniffing the dang waffles "what are you doing??😓😓"

~> Y/N POV<~

"H-here eat". Toby said. He was acting very weird. I sniffed the waffles I was given just to see if he poisoned them. "What are you doing??😓😓" He ask me.

"Making sure that there is no poison."

"So you still don't trust me.....we can change that.." He look a me with a sinister facial expression. He grabbed my hand and ran on to the roof. When we got there he took me over to the edge. The sun was rising and the view was amazing . He came up behind me and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him then he put one of his hand on my waist and TOSSED ME OF THE ROOFTOP!! I screamed this was the end of me. I was thrown of the roof of a mansion buy a hot guy!!!!!! I closed my eye hoping it would be fast then I stopped falling I look up to see Toby caught me. How was this supposed to help me trust him. "well bed time!! You mush be tired!!" He said in his happy go lucky voice. It was so annoying but I was tired. He started to walk through the mansion I fell asleep on the way up.

A/N than you for reading!!! Plz comment and vote if you want to😜😜😜

Word count 505!!!