Chapter 21

It has been almost a week. There is no new news other then some slight hand fidgeting. I have talked to her every day, her told story and such. Of course other creepypastas have come by to visit her as well, to day around noon Masky and Hoodie came in to see (Y/n). "How is she doing?" Masky asked me.

I start silent for a moment try to find the right words to say. "Better," I mutter out. "She moving a bit, only her hand though nothing major," I say with a smile, I'm a lot happier then I was at the start. I'm also exited cuz there is only a week or two left!!

Masky laughed. " You seem to be a lot better too," he said to me mid laugh.

"Yah!" I said in my normal joyful voice. "There is only two weeks left at most!" I said with a smile.

We sat there joking around for hours, when we heard a faint knock at the door. We all stopped talking and walked over, I opened the door with my friend pering over my shoulder. I looked into the hall to see Dr Smiley, "I'm here for a checkup," he said calmly. We stepped out of the way and let him in, he walk over to the bed. He knelt down and put his hand on her forehead, and did all the normal checkup stuff. He soon lifted her shirt to inspect the wounds, she had two large scares and multiple smaller ones. I frowned at the marks and looked away not able to look at them. "They seem to be healing well, if I had to take a guess I would say she might ever wake up next week," that brought me so much excitement. Next week, thay seems so soon. "Well I will be on my way now," Dr smiley said with a wave. I smile a wave back, look over at her with joy, one week that's it. I looked behind me to see that the boys must have left with Dr smiley. I sit down beside her bed looking at her.

~>Time skip<~

It's been a over a week he did say that it was only a guess...... she is still moving her hands and sometimes feet. I walked out my bedroom door greeting Masky and Hoody. I had a job that ment I was going to be gone for the rest of the week. I was so angry that I had to go, but even with (Y/n) hurt I still have work. I made the two boys look after her, and to call me immediately if she wakes up. After a quick talk I leave the mansion.

~>(Y/N) pov<~

I wake up in a bed that I recognised it was Tobys. My eyelids were still heavy so I only had then slightly open, I feel a servre pain in my side again. I starting to feel a servre case of deja vu, I look over to the small alarm clock on the bedside table to see it was three am. I sigh and take a look around the room, there were two male figures. I could only presume it was Masky and Hoodie, where's Toby? Why isn't he here? Does he not care about me any more? Did he end up going with that women? I suddenly heard a loud beeping, I touch my cheek and realized I was crying. The boys jumped out of there seats that they where sleeping in. I start breathing quickly, Masky sprinted over to me.