{Six}

Jai-Vonna

"Jai. Where you at?" Grayscn asks me over the phone.

"Dance." I tell him. "Why?"

"Dance as in your school dance? Your car is not here. It us not at your house either."

"What are you stalking me now?" I ask getting out of mg car, looking around the parking lot.

"Not stalking you. I've been calling you from the office, then on my cell. Where are you at specifically?"

"Give me two hours and I will meet you at the office."

"N-"

I hang up on him and walk into Moves and go to the back.

"Hey, Jai. We have two new members. Monica and Stacey." Kim, my coach/teacher informs me. I smile with a head nod.

The two women just look at me with a straight face. "Okayy." I mumble.

"Tody we are going to do a full out performance. Pole and strip tease."

We all get situated and in front of poles and Kim turns on Ride by Ciara.

As I make my way to my chair half way through the song to dance on it I stop in my tracks when I see Grayscn standing in front of the door with his arms crossed. He stares at me with no emotion on his face.

I shake my head and walk over to Kim. "Hey, I'm going to run over there to see what he wants."

Kim looks. Her face starts to turn red. "He can't be in here. Who is he?" She asks, upset.

"I know Kim. I don't even know how he found me or back here even. He's technically my boss my father hired him."

Kim shakes her head. "You better hope he doesn't tell anyone about this. Your reputation will be ruined and I will go to jail. This will be over for good."

I walk over to Grayscn. He turns and walks out of the door. I follow him. He turns to me and rakes off his coat. "First, cover yourself up." He shoves it in my arms.

I put it on, covering myself from being in my sports bra.

"Does your father know about this? Does your mother?" He asks with a hint of anger in his voice.

"No one knows about me doing this besides my best friend Bella who is in there." I point. "And no one knows about this class. They aren't supposed to."

Grayscn sniffs, wipes his nose and shakes his head. "Well they might just find out today, huh?" He starts to walk away. I grab the back of his shirt. "Grayscn. No." I start. "Please?"

He turns around to me. "Get your things and I may not say a word. We have work to do and you are worried about stripping and shit?"

"First of all lower your damn voice when you are talking to me." I tell him. He steps up to me so that our bodies are touching. I move my head back from his chest. "Get your things Jai-Vonna. I'm parked beside you. I will be waiting, I'll be back in in five minutes if you aren't out."

I go to the studio and I grab my clothes and duffle bag. I put my shirt on.

"Where are you going?" Bella asks.

"I have to go to work. I will call you later on."

"Before you leave." Kim turns the music off. "Gather around ladies."

I look down at my ringing phone. "I will be out in a second, Gray."

I say walking over to the huddle.