{Twenty-Two}

Omniscient

"You going to be okay if I leave you?" Bella asked Jai.

"I'm not a baby. Yes, I will be fine." Jai-Vonna laid back and yawned. She raised back up and reach for her phone and pulled up Grayscn's number.

Bella grabbed her phone. "Nope." She said. "No.. He walked away from you and didn't say anything when you was willing to let him redeem himself right there on the spot."

"You're right.. I just miss him." Jai shook her head. "But you are exactly right. He walked away from me after I gave him that opportunity."

-----
"Grayscn, call her." Brady pressured him.

"No."

"She deserves an explanation."

"What am I going to tell her? You already know this, but i'm going to tell you again that I fucked my new assistant and got her pregnant, it was an accident but it happened."

"Exactly." Brady nodded his head. "You could word it different, but yeah."

"Fuck that Bray. Hell no."

"That girl still loves you. She is willing to look past that, but you chose to walk away from her. You are running from her." Brady said to Grayscn, following him through the house.

Cris

"Cris this is all your fault!" A'Mirah cried.

"I didn't know that Grayscn was in a relationship with my daughter! No it isn't." I said sternly and sat at the foot of me and A'Mirah's bed and slid my shoes and socks off.

"Yes it is." She shook her head. "What was the point of you taking her from under him anyways?"

"Because she should be independent. She is better than working for someone else." I told her.

"Exactly and she wasn't working under anyone at first. She was independent and free... Her own boss until YOU put her as Grayscn's assistant and you made her stay with him... Our daughter is basically grown, Grayscn is grown.. We know that our daughter had a problem. Her having sex all the time and you knew what kind of man Grayscn was and them living under the same room and working under each other twenty-four-seven, you didn't think that they would end up fucking?"

"I knew they would end up fucking eventually." I nod. "I sure did, but I never thought that it'd be anything more than that."

"You're Stupid To Think That! Look at us... We're married and in love, we have three beautiful children how did we come about? We never thought that we would be where we are."

I stand up and I hug her and I kiss her head. "You're right. I'm going to make this right between them even if it is the last thing that I ever do in my life time. I don't want my daughter unhappy and I don't want it to be my fault. She and Grayscn deserve better."

"That they do, so get to doing whatever it is you need to do."

I laugh. My wife is so demanding and it's kind of cute. I dial Grayscn's phone number and he answers after the first ring. "Cris. What's up?"

"Meet me at the office. Your office at six." I tell him.

Six rolled by in no time.

Grayscn walks in slowly with his head down. His hair is cut low, he's almost bald. All of his facial hair is gone. He looks slightly more built than he was the last time I seen him. He's wearing a T-shirt and baggy sweatpants. His eyes are sort of red, they are low and he has bags under them.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He shakes his head no. "My back and head hurts and i'm tired. Besides that I am okay."