{Twenty.2}

Jai-Vona

My mom and dad pulls up and gets out of the school looking unbothered.

"Please don't tell me that you was pregnant with twins and kept me and gave the other one up." I shake my head.

"I was pregnant with twins and I lost one.." My mom trails off and looks at my dad. "You said she has been living with a Renee all of her life?" My mom asks me.

"Yeah." Me and Christina both answer.

"Don't tell me that you fucked that dirty bitch Renee and got her pregnant. I will kill you right here and go kill that bitch right now!" My mom points in my dads face.

"Hey, get you fingers out my face. No I didn't get Renee pregnant. Is Renee your momma?" My dad continues to stare at the girl.

She shakes her head no. "One of my parents is a Burke and the other one is a Rondinelli." She speaks. "I have been living with Renee since I was six."

"I'm thinking RaiQuan and Abrianna." My dad nods his head and pulls out his phone. "But what reason would they give their child to Renee?" He presses a button and starts talking.

"To make me think that you got her pregnant."

"I think she would somewhat look like Renee if this was Renee's baby by me. She looks just like our kids and they look like a perfect mixture of the two of us." He tells my mom. Christina stares at me. "Yeah, Doug.. I need you to come meet us at the office and handle some quick business.. You know what I mean?.... Okay, bye." He hangs up.

"Are you fascinated with me?" I break the silence.

Christina doesn't say anything.

"Jai-Vonna." My dad says.

"No. This bitch has a problem. She followed me and Grayscn around L.A, staring at me and watching me now that she's up close and personal she is still doing it.. But won't say SHIT!" I exclaim.

My dad shakes his head. "Well we are going to the office to take care of some stuff, Jai. You coming or not?" My dad asks me.

"No, I think I am going to go to the store like I planned to do at first before she interrupted me."

"Fine." My dad fans me off and he gets inside of the car. Christina gets in and my mom walks over to me.

"Mom, I don't trust her." I tell her. "Yeah I don't trust the little bitch neither, but we'll see how this works out."

"Mom. I don't you or dad getting hurt."

"You don't know your momma or daddy too well." She laughs at me. "We will kill that girl." She gets serious all of a sudden.

I shake my head. "How many people have you killed?" I ask her.

She smiles. "Don't worry about that." She walks away and gets into the car. My dad backs away quickly and I see a light flash, hear a big boom from a gun and the car stops.

I run towards the car. "Mom... Dad!" I yell as I get closer to the car I can hear a voice screaming.

The driver side door opens and I stop running. My dad falls to the ground out of the car. I run to him and one of the other car doors open.

"Dad.. Are you okay?" I ask. He nods. "Mom?"

"Right here." She walks over to me and my dad. "I shot that smart ass wench in her arm and your dad put the car in park without stopping the car and he hit his neck on the steering wheel and is choked up.

"Y'all are crazy!" I roll my eyes and laugh a little. That's kinda funny. I almost had a heart attack. "Stop shooting people. Aren't y'all going to get her to a hospital?" I ask.