{Three}

{Start looking in the MM^^}

Jai-Vonna

"Jai-Vonna. Are you willing to do social chair this year?"

"I don't know. I can try. It's just that I ha-"

Dean Tish cuts me off. "If you can not do it don't worry about it. It's fine. How about this.." She smiles. "You can be over it and we can get you someone to fill in for you when you can not do an event."

I nod. "That sounds pretty good to me." I tell her.

The school day passes and I leave to meet with the family. They decided to buy the first house that I showed them. They claimed it to be prefect for them.

I am on my way go a party my father is throwing, but first I am going inside of Bella's house to get her.

"Jai-Vonna!" Mrs. Lee-Lyle, Bella's mother greets me with her arms open. I big her. "Hello Mrs. Lee-Lyle."

"How are you?" She asks me and let's me inside.

"I'm great. How about yourself?"

"Exhausted. Tell your father that I am sorry that I can not make it tonight."

"I'm sure he's fine. My mother is not going to be attending either. She's in New York for the week."

"She told me. Latia is supposed to be heading out there tomorrow possibly. I do not think she is going even."

I nod. Bella walks into the living room. I look at her yellow Jenny Lulu ruffled one-shoulder sheath dress. "How do I look?" She asks.

"You look great." I tell her.

"Like a doll." Mrs. Lee-Lyle smiles.

Bella smiles. "Let's go Jai!"

"Alright, well we will be on our way. See you later. Tell Mr. Lyle I said hello when he gets home unless he is coming to the party."

"He will be staying home when he gets from work."

I nod. "Okay."

"Bye mom, I love you." Bella walks over to and hugs her mother.

"I love you too." Sue, Mrs. Lee-Lyle tells Bella.

We finally arrive at Luca Hall after a thirty minute drive.

"Hello Jai-Vonna, how are you?" Mrs. Hill kisses my cheek.
-----
Omniscient

"Hello Mrs. Hill. How are you?" Jai-Vonna smiles nervously. She looks down before looking back up. "And I am fine."

Bella rubs Jai-Vonna's back. "I'm going to go speak to your brother."

Jai-Vonna looks up at her and nods her head.

"I am wonderful. How has school been so far?" Mrs. Hill asks.

"It's going great I think senior year will go by.." Jai snaps her fingers. "Just like that."

"Yes." Mrs. Hill nods.

"It sure did fo-"

"Hey, mom. I made it." A guy walks over and kisses Julie on the cheek. Jai-Vonna turns her body and walks towards Cris, Raheem and Bella.

"Dylan! Jai-Vonna, look who's in town." Mrs. Hill stays with so much excitement in her voice. Jai-Vonna continues walking.

"You made it princess." Cris hugs Jai and kisses her for head.

Jai-Vonna giggles. "You know that  I wouldn't miss it, dad." She glances over her shoulder to where Dylan is.

He's talking to his mother and looking over at Jai.