{Nineteen.3}

Jai-Vonna

"Jai-Vonna. Me and your father will be landing in about two hours." My mother says. We are face timing.

"Okay, I can't wait." I smile. It is ten in the morning and Grayscn isn't here. I want to spend a little more time with him before my parents get back.

"Jai, can I ask you something?" She asks me.

"Yes ma'am you can." I laugh at the fact that she just asked me something by asking if she could ask something.

"Is something going on between you and that boy?" She asks.

"No, mom." I quickly say. "Why would you think that?"

"We will talk when I get back.. Your father is waking u and don't be afraid to tell me. I won't be mad or tell your father."

I nod. "We will talk when you get here. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too." She says and hangs up.

I sit my phone down and lay my head on the pillow. I rub my finger down my lips, thinking of Grayscn kissing them. He is most definitely my kryptonite.

"Hey, beautiful." I hear his sweet, deep voice.

I raise up from the bed and smile at him. "Hi."

He walks over to the bed and he crawls on top of me. I lay on my back and he stares into my eyes. He flips us to where he is on his back and I am laying on top of his chest and he holds me. "I could lay like this forever."

"Me too.." I lay my head down. "Where did you go?" I ask.

"To workout and then the office."

"So you've just been getting up in the middle of the night and morning going to the office and working out."

He chuckles. "How do you think all of the work has been getting done? I haven't worked you since the first month you started staying with me annnd.." He trails off. "That's why I rarely get tired after sex. I'm fit for it, babe." He rubs my back.

"That you are." I laugh.

"I want to marry you and have kids with you." He says. "You're perfect.. You're everything I could ever want." He says.

A tear escapes out of my eye and I quickly try to wipe it before it falls on his chest. "I'm not perfect, Grayscn."

"You are to me. Nobody is perfect, but somewhere someone or something is perfect to someone and right here you are that someone and something that is perfect to me and for me."

"Ughh." I groan and sit up and get off of him. My emotions are about to be everywhere. "Don't say that. I've heard it before and i've been hurt before."

"You're lying about hearing it before. You're lying. Why are you walking away?" He gets off the bed and follows me.

"Because. You're going to make me cry and I don't want to cry."

Grayscn pulls me into a big hug and I just let the tears flow. He rubs his fingers through my curls. "Let it out." He tells me. I just want to run off with him and be with him only.

Is this even real? To have someone treat you so good? This can't be. It's too good to be true. But he means everything that he is saying. I know he does. I just don't want to be hurt again.

"Let's get you in the shower and then I will cook you some breakfast and then we can hang out for a little until your parents get here.

"It has to be withing less than two hours." I tell him. "I just face timed my mom."