{Eighteen}

Look at that baddie Jai in the MM. ^^ 😍
(& we can pretend the other chick is Bella 😂)

Jai-Vonna

"Work, bitcch." Bella twerks. Jai-Vonna is standing in the mirror recording the both of them.

"My best friend is a baddie!" Bella squeals.

Jai-Vonna laugh. "You see yourself, right?" She asks Bella.

"Yes, but baybah.. Look at you child!" She snaps her fingers.

Grayscn laughs and rubs his chin. He has been standing at the door watching Jai-Vonna for the past two minutes. "You look good, Jai-Vonna." He tells her. "But I think you should start getting ready for this dance. You too Bella. The make up artist for you, Bella will be here shortly. And Bray will be here soon."

Bella walks over to Grayscn. "Come on. You gonna leave my girl hanging? Let her wear some makeup." Bella tells Grayscn. Grayscn motions for Jai-Vonna to come over to him with his finger and then he leaves the room and walks into the living room.

When she gets into the living room he backs her against the wall and kisses her. "Do you want to wear makeup?" He asks.

"Do you want me to wear makeup? It's up to you I have no control here."

"You do, Princess. I don't own you although, not in a creepy way, I want to so I can have you forever. You know what I mean?"

Jai-Vonna smiles. "Yeah, I do." She nods. "I guess I will wear a little something."

"No. Go all out, baby." Grayscn laughs. "And take this tight ass dress off."

"You said that I looked good though." She playfully pouts.

"You do, but I just hope you aren't trying to prove something that we know."

"Meaning?" She folds her arms and raises her eyebrow.

"Meaning you don't have to wear tight shit all the time." He shakes his head and steps back from her. "I'm tripping." He holds his hand up. "I'm sorry, wear what you want. I love anything and everything you wear. I just don't want guys eyeing you like they want to snatch you up and do whatever the fuck they want with or to you."

Jai-Vonna nods her head. After all, it is sort of her fault that he has grown even more protective over her. She told him about her being raped. Not only by her uncle, but by some guy last year that she barley knew.

She didn't tell him the same day that she opened up about her uncle and Aunt, it was a totally different day.

She told him how the guy that supposedly went to Newport High, not Newport Private High was at one of the parties that her and all of her 'friends' used to throw at her parents beach house. Her being the crazy sex addict that she was and drunk teen she went with him to a room and she thought it would be normal. Just some crazy, wild, and fun sex. She was wrong.
-----
He knocked her unconscious and she woke up and her arms were numb, her hair was all over the place, spit and cum was wiped all over her face and she was naked. The guy smiled down at her and flipped her on her stomach and he got her on her knees and roughly entered her and started raping her again.