{Eleven}

A few weeks later...

Omniscient

"You should become a doctor instead of trying to make a career out of dancing.." Grayscn groans.

"I'm not trying to make a career out of dancing. I'm going to college to study to be a neurosurgeon."

Grayscn nods. "That's great."

"Now how in the hell did you really break your wrist in the first place?" Jai-Vonna asks. "And why don't you go to the hospital. I can't give you a cast and what you need to fix it."

"It's good enough." Grayscn lays back on the bed in his house that Is Jai's for the time she's staying at his house.

"It's Friday night and you don't have school tomorrow. Put that away." Grayscn sits up and closes Jai's book. Jai-Vonna opens it back up with an attitude. "It isn't for school. It's for work."

"Well you don't have to work right now." He closes it again.

Jai-Vonna opens it again. Grayscn grabs the book and throws it across the room before getting up from the bed.

"Grayscn what the fuck?" She gets up and slams the door and locks it. She picks the book up and walks back over to the bed. She walks over to the window and looks out. She sees a car parked across the street watching the house and she sees Grayscn going to his.

Jai-Vonna sits on the window seal and looks around the room.

It's small, and plain. Reminds her of an old motel room besides this room is cleaner and smells good.

"BA!" Jai-Vonna hears a loud bang at the window and a voice causing her to jump and scream. She turns around and it's Grayscn. He laughs and points at her. "I'm sorry, Jai." He shakes his head. She flips him off.

She walks out of the room and meets Grayscn at the front door. "You almost died." She crosses her arms.

"What was you going to do?" Grayscn laughs, closing the door behind her. "Doug is the one watching us by the way."

"I figured." She nods. "There's also a camera in my bedroom and bathroom that I didn't put there. Your father must really not trust me."

"My father doesn't trust anyone and at this rate neither do I."

"Me neither." Grayscn admits.

"Hey.." Jai trails off. "Where's that CD you was telling me about at that party?" Jai asks.

"My stereo, I have a playlist on my phone as well." He tells me.

Jai-Vonna nods. She goes over to the stereo and presses play.

Grayscn pulls up a chair and sits in it. Jai walks over to him, smiling.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Dancing for you." She starts swaying her hips from side to side. She slowly puts her hair in a pony tail while doing it. She starts slowly taking off her coat. Next she unbuttons her shirt. She drops it.

She turns around and starts slowly pulling down her skirt. She pulls it back up and looks at Grayscn who is now fully paying attention. He sits with his elbows rested on his knees. She smiles at him. He shakes his head and sits back. He sits back in the chair. She pulls her skirt all the way off.