{Fifteen}

We all have secrets we keep locked away from the rest of the world.. Friendships we pretend.. Relationships we hide.. But worst of all love we never let show..
-Emily Thorne (Revenge)

Jai-Vonna

"Hey, what's that tattoo?" I ask Grayscn as he sits at the edge of the bed with his head hang down. "My dad has one similar to it." I state staring at the 'R' placed at the center of the back of his neck with stars forming an M around it.

"It's nothing." He turns to me and smiles.

"If you would tell me the truth behind some things every once in a while I would probably love you as much as I love that tattoo." I halfway joke.

Grayscn nods and turns back around.

"What was your nightmare about?" I ask. He woke me up nearly giving me a heart attack from talking loudly and moving around harshly in his sleep.

"Are you going to tell me what your nightmares have been about?" He questions me.

I put my head down in embarrassment and shake my head no.

"Didn't think so." He mumbles.

"On the bright side... I haven't had them since i've slept by myself." I look up at him. He nods and turns back to me, he crawls over to me and kisses my forehead. "That's great... I just wish you would tell me what's up."

"It's nothing." I fake a smile.

Grayscn nods. "I don't believe you, Princess." He starts laughing. "But I can't make you tell me, just like you cannot make me tell you... You should get up though. You have to get to school here shortly. I'm going to take you today."

I sigh. "Okay." I pause. "You know.. Grayscn.. Do you trust me like I have grown to trust you?"

He stands up from the bed. "That doesn't mean I am going to open up and tell you anything. Nightmares are nothing. Now either you stop it or I am going to punish you and it won't be something you like." He walks out of the room.

I drag myself out of bed and I make my way to the bathroom. I walk in pain to look at myself in the mirror.

Ugly.

These freckles ruin my face. My face is fat, my body is fat.

Grayscn made me throw away my makeup and he will not let me buy any. He refuses to let me lose weight.

"You are beautiful with or without it, if people can't accept your natural beauty then that's just too bad." Grayscn's voice and words repeat in my head.

I open my robe and observe the cuts and scars on my leg. I run my hands up them the way Grayscn does when we are laying together. When he does it I feel comfortable, and safe. I forget about all of my worries.

Now that I am doing all of the horrific memories flood my mind.

"Why are you crying?" I look up and see Grayscn in the mirror. I move my hand from my cuts and scars and place them at my hip. "Pain." I shake my head and smile.

"We can go see a doctor before I take you to school."

I shake my head no. I don't want to go to see a doctor. I don't want to see anyone. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. At least not until I know for sure that my life will get better, that will never happen.

"I apologize for being rude." He steps closer to me and put his hand on my hip and he rubs it. I close my eyes. "That just happens sometime. Just don't keep poking at me. That shit sets me off." He tell me.