Chapter Twelve: Jealousy

It was almost daylight when Ji Hyo started squirming next to Gary.  They were lying sideways on the bed.  Gary placed his right arm underneath Ji Hyo's head, while he wrapped his other arm around the front of her waist.  He held her tight against his body, as he softly said to her how much he loves her.  Although Ji Hyo's eyes were still closed, she had a big smile on her face as she grabbed Gary's hand and held it close to her heart.

Ji Hyo was squirming so much that Gary could not help but teasingly say, "are you trying to give me a hint that you want something?" 

"Aish, Gary oppa...I'm just trying to stretch out a bit...that's all."

"Turn around," said Gary.

Ji Hyo asked, "why?....I feel fine lying here like this with you."

"Please, Ji Hyo."

Gary then lifted the sheet above him as Ji Hyo turned and laid flat on her back on the bed.  Ji Hyo wrapped her arms around Gary's neck and she looked lovingly in his eyes as he gently laid his body of top of hers.  He began making passionate love to her. Later they switched position, where he was lying flat on his back while she got on top of him.  When Ji Hyo finally collapsed on top of Gary, he held her tightly in his arms and they began reminiscing about the running episode where they partnered up with a guest to make a special dish to celebrate the new year.

"Gary oppa, what did you think of that episode we did for running man where we became chefs for a day?"

"Ahh Ji Hyo, I remember I was feeling lonely not being with you." 

"I missed you too," said Ji Hyo.

"Aish, I was very jealous with your partner."

"Oh Gary oppa, you know where my heart belongs...why would you feel jealous?"

"Ji Hyo, I am so happy when we are like this together but I sometimes worry that I will lose your love because of the life I live."

"Yes oppa, you live a very different life than I do but it hasn't stopped me from being with you....that is why I have been making an effort to like the things you like....I've been going to clubs when I am free....we should try going together again and more often now."

Gary smiled but then seriously said, "who have you gone clubbing with?!"

"Just with friends, oppa."

"Have you gone with any guy friends?"

"Of course oppa but they are just friends."

"You're not feeling jealous, are you oppa?"

Gary was taken aback by her jealous comment.  Earlier he did admit he was jealous not being her partner on the last episode of running man.  However, he did not want her to think he was insecure also.

"No, I am not jealous...go ahead and have fun with your guy friends then."

JI Hyo looked at Gary and she could see jealousy written all over his face.  She began to giggle a bit. Gary then asked her, "What is so funny?"

"You oppa because you look so cute when you are jealous."

"Aish Ji Hyo, I am not jealous!"

Ji Hyo was so amused by Gary's reaction that she wanted to hug him, but he pushed her away.  Then he just abruptly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.  Ji Hyo was surprised how upset Gary became, so she later quietly joined him in the shower.  At first Gary didn't want her there but he couldn't resist her naked body touching his that he gave in and made up with her.

As they were hugging each other in the shower, Ji Hyo told Gary, "Oppa, when will we talk to Lee Kwang Soo?"

"I will call him later, after we take our shower and then he kissed her."

As Gary was kissing Ji Hyo, he let go his hand around her waist and turned the shower knob off.  After they kissed, Gary carried Ji Hyo back to the bed where they made love one more time before taking a final shower again and heading off to work.

Gary always disguised himself so as to not be recognized by the public when he went to visit and stay over at Ji Hyo's apartment. 

As he left Ji Hyo's apartment, Gary called Lee Kwang Soo to see if he was free to have lunch with him at his restaurant at noontime.

"Oh Gary hyung, I will be there."

Gary then called Ji Hyo and told her to meet them at his restaurant at noontime.

Ji Hyo teasingly replied, "you won't be jealous if I sit next to Lee Kwang Soo, will you?"

"Aish Ji Hyo, stop playing with me."

"Sorry Gary oppa...I will be there."

She jokingly made one more comment to Gary.

"Oppa, I will sit next to you, so you will not feel jealous with my friendship with Lee Kwang Soo."

Gary quickly remarked, "I will have you sit in my lap instead."

They suddenly burst out laughing.