Chapter Five: Desire

Gary and Ji Hyo woke up in the afternoon after a night of passion in Gary's trailer.  They both left the trailer in the wee hours of the morning the next day.  Gary woke up fiirst and decided to text Ji Hyo.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  How's my princess?  Can't stop thinking about last night.

From: Gary

Ji Hyo didn't respond to his text message.  She was still exhausted from work and spending time with him that she was still sound asleep in her room.

Since Ji Hyo didn't return his message, he thought she was upset with him again for making a move on her.  He decided to leave her alone and go about his business for the day.  Gary went to his restaurant and then went to the studio to work on his music.

Ji Hyo was awoken by the sound of her doorbell and knocking on the door.  Her hair was frazzled and she was in a daze, not remembering where she was.  As she sleepily got up to answer the door, she had forgotten that she was wearing the same clothes she wore when she was with Gary. 

When she finally got home after leaving Gary, she was too tired from filming running man and later making out with him, that she just plopped herself to bed without changing into her pajamas.

She opened the door and a familiar voice said, "delivery boy with your dinner order."  Ji Hyo said, "what?"  Before she knew it, the delivery boy came barging into her apartment and put the bag of food on the table.  Then, Ji Hyo said, "yah, what are you doing?!"  The delivery boy came back to her, closed the door, locked it and faced her.  Ji Hyo was scared to death at what was happening.  She suddenly was wide awake and alert because of the danger she felt she was in.  She was just about to scream, when the delivery boy grabbed her and put his hand on her mouth.

He then whipered in her ears, "saranghe, Ji Hyo" and loosened up his grip on her.  At first Ji Hyo's eyes popped open and then she let out a sigh of relief when she realized that the delivery boy was Gary.  She then broke free from his embrace and quickly started hitting him in the arm. 

"Aish, oppa you scared me to death like that.... why didn't you just call or text me that you were coming."

Gary replied that he did text her earlier but she didn't respond so he was worried. 

"Knowing you probably didn't have a chance to eat today, I decided to bring you food from my restaurant."

Ji Hyo began to smile at his sincere gesture of trying to take care of her.  She hugged Gary and said, "thank you oppa."

Gary told her to go take her shower and change her clothes, while he set up the table.  Ji Hyo went into the bathroom and turned on the water.  She then removed her clothes and wrapped herself with a towel.

Gary had just finished setting the table.  He went to the living room to watch TV, while waiting for Ji Hyo to finish taking her shower.  Ji Hyo came out of her bathroom still wrapped in a towel.  Gary's eyes popped open when he saw her standing there in front of him.  He said, "Oh, Ji Hyo...is everything okay?"  She shook her head sideways, then she put her right hand in front of Gary as her other hand was holding on to the towel.

Gary took her hand and followed her back to her bedroom. 

"What's wrong?" Gary said.

Ji Hyo turned around and put her arms around Gary's neck.  She whipsered in his ears "oppa, saranghe."  Then she kissed Gary on the lips. 

Ji Hyo began to lift Gary's shirt off his body.  Once she removed his shirt, she unzipped and removed his pants.  Gary was embarassed wearing only his underwear in front of Ji Hyo that he put his arms up to cover up his chest.  To make Gary feel at ease with her, Ji Hyo removed the towel from her and came up to Gary.  She then took hold of his underwear and slowly removed it form him.

After she removed Gary's underwear, she took Gary's hand and led him to the bathroom.  Both stepped into the shower.  Ji Hyo faced Gary and said to him, "now everything is fine, now that you're here."  She then kissed Gary on the lips.  Gary tightly held her in his arms. 

They took two showers that day because after they were done making out in the shower the first time, they began making out as they were drying themselves off.  From the bathroom, they took their lovemaking further to the bedroom, where they just couldn't get enough of each other.

By the time they were done taking their second shower together, the food on the table was beyond cold.