Chapter Twenty Nine: Our Secret Life

Ji Hyo was the first one to wake up. Gary was still sound asleep. She quietly tried to slip away from his embrace but he could feel her trying to move away from him.

"Where are you going?" he sleepily said.

"Oh Gary oppa sorry to wake you up so early in the morning....I need to get ready to leave before someone see me leaving you apartment...."

"It's still early...come back to bed," he said.

"Ugh...we need to go now," she said impatiently.

He was annoyed with her tone of voice. He felt like she did not want to spend any more time with him, so he quickly threw the covers off of him and got up.

"Fine, I will take a quick shower and we can go," he said.

Ji Hyo could tell he was upset with her because he just walked by her without looking at her as he headed for the bathroom to take a shower. All he wanted to do was spend a little more time with her before they go their separate ways but she acted like she just wanted to get out of his apartment as fast as she could.

She walked into the bathroom and saw Gary's head hanging down as the water was hitting his hair. His right hand was bracing the wall. He was frustrated with her.

"Oppa..."

Gary stunned hearing her voice quickly picked up the soap and began lathering himself.

"Oh Ji Hyo...I am almost done, then we could leave," he said coldly.

He was just washing the soap away from his face, when he noticed that two hands were suddenly wrapped around his waist. Ji Hyo quietly went in the shower and hugged Gary from behind. She rested her head on his back.

"I'm so sorry oppa....you know how much I love you." Then she turned him around and she kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"Oppa, let's take a shower later....let's go back to bed." Gary quickly turned the shower off and they both happily headed back to bed.

An hour later, they got back up, took a shower, got dressed and left his apartment without being noticed by the public. He then drove Ji Hyo back to her car.  After they kissed each other goodbye, she went back home. Once she got home, she ate some breakfast, changed her clothes and went to work.

Gary stopped by at his restaurant to see if everything was okay before heading to his studio.

Ji Hyo arrived early to the set of running man.  A crew member handed her an envelope that had a plane ticket and some money inside. She was told that she had to leave immediately to the airport and fly to Homigot, where she will meet her partner who will help her do a mission for a special episode of running man. Ji Hyo was also told that they had already packed her bag so she didn't have to go back home. Just then a black van pulled in to pick her up and take her to the airport.

The other cast members were also given an envelope giving them directions on what they will be doing for their next mission on running man. They were all scattered around the country. Their mission was to work with a partner and gather ingredients to make a special dish for the new year. In each location, someone would teach them how to make a certain dish and they would bring that knowledge back with then when they all get back together to cook in front of special cooking judges.

Ji Hyo missed Gary, who was sent to Naju. Though they were seen briefly talking to each other on the phone on the show, they text each other regularly each time they were given a break from filming.

To: Gary
Message: Miss you. Wish you were my partner for this mission. What are you doing now?
From: Ji Hyo

Gary was missing Ji Hyo just as much and he too wished they would had teamed up for this episode of running man.

To: Ji Hyo
Message: I miss you too. Right now I am thinking about you...I can't stop thinking about you since you left my place the other night. Can;t wait to get home and spend time with you.
From: Gary

Ji Hyo loved how Gary showered her with affection.

To: Gary
Message: Do you have any plans for us to do together when we get back home?
From: Ji Hyo

Gary had a mischievous thought.

To: Ji Hyo
Message: Of course. We have a lot of unfinished work we will need to catch up on.
From: Gary

She didn't understand his last message.

To: Gary
Message: What work are you talking about?
From: Ji Hyo

He smiled with her last message.

To: Ji Hyo
Message: you + me + bed = work :)
From: Gary

She smiled and blushed with his last message.

To: Gary
Message: You have such a wicket thought.
From: Ji Hyo

He had a quick response for her last text message.

To: Ji Hyo
Message: Only with you. I love you so much. I will see you when I get home. Take care of yourself.
From: Gary

Again, she smiled with his last message.

To: Gary
Message: I love you too. Can't wait to go home and be back in your arms again. Take care.
From: Ji Hyo

They headed back home after they finished filming running man episode 179 and 180. Jong Kook wanted to invite the cast for a celebratory dinner for winning the grand prize for the cooking episode of running man. Jae Suk declined his invitation because he had other work commitments he needed to take care of. Ji Hyo declined the invitation because she was tired from the flight home and Gary also declined because he had to go back to his studio to work on his music. So it was only Ha Ha, Jong Kook, Seok Jin and Kwang Soo who went out to dinner.

As they were all hugging each other goodbye before going their separate ways, Gary secretly handed Ji Hyo a note. The note said Meet me at my studio at 11. Ji Hyo smiled and happily went home. Once she got home, she text him a message.

To: Gary
Message: I will be there tonight.
From: Ji Hyo

Gary went home to eat, rest and shower before heading to his studio. He made sure everyone left the studio by 9:00. While waiting for Ji Hyo he worked on his music.

Ji Hyo arrived at the studio on time. She parked in the back of the building which was in a pretty secluded location. She called to let him know that she was here already. He got up from his office and opened the door for her.  Before he closed the door, he took a quick look outside to make sure nobody was around to see them together.  Once he closed the door, he quickly gave her a tight hug and kiss on the lips.  Then he put his hands around her waist and walked her to his office. 

Ji Hyo was totally surprised at what he had prepared for her.  He placed several candles around his office and in the middle of the floor was a foldaway mattress, with silk sheets.  Next to the mattress was a bottle of wine in an ice bucket and two wine glasses.  Gary had created a very romantic setting for them to spend time together.

She turned to Gary.

"Oppa, this is so romantic...I never thought you could be such a romantic person...I love you so much."

Gary smiled and helped her to remove her coat.  She came in his studio wearing a long beige trench coat and black heels. He was pleasantly aroused when she removed her coat and had nothing on.  After being separated for a little while, they happily reunited by spending a romantic night together in his studio office.